+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheerio Kewellio - Sheep Shearers Special

Cheerio Kewellio - Sheep Shearers Special

The worst game of "football" (I use the term loosely) that you will ever see.....yes, worse than Barnet away last year.

No shape, no nothing.....speechless

Fitz and Turley kept us in it......Enzio and Alles tried hard, the rest can sod off and take the Aussie fool with you.

Rarely have I been so angry......Evina cannot cross a ball, Ward dawdles over every single clearance, Duffy came in to show us some more "diving skills"......Milsom has completely lost it, Thomas is not a winger, and Dennis is the invisible striker

We are going down, based on that performance....sorry BigAl, you've just spunked away you're cash on another rookie manager.....now find a PROPER one.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    The worst game of "football" (I use the term loosely) that you will ever see.....yes, worse than Barnet away last year.

Fitz and Turley kept us in it......Enzio and Alles tried hard, the rest can sod off and take the Aussie fool with you.

Rarely have I been so angry......Evina cannot cross a ball, Ward dawdles over every single clearance, Duffy came in to show us some more "diving skills"......Milsom has completely lost it, Thomas is not a winger, and Dennis is the invisible striker

We are going down, based on that performance....sorry BigAl, you've just spunked away you're cash on another rookie manager.....now find a PROPER one.
    No doubt about it Tarqs we are well and truly in the brown stuff... The team sheet tonight was crazy... There is no way we are missing that many players that he has to stick 4 defenders on the bench with only Etete as an attacking option... Buggers belief where Crawford, Patching, Husin, Hall, Kellet, Jones and co have disappeared to.... Obviously he has his vision of how we should play and who he wa ts in his team but it just ain't working and is quickly going to clear out the Lane.... His arrogance is really starting to annoy the hell out of me and to defend that performance tonight is simply unforgivable... He is a man on borrowed time in my opinion.... We are going to get smashed on Saturday and then back to the horror shows in the league.... It's going to be a long cold winter... I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel at the moment

Charlie Slater commented on the number of players in the stand - said there were too many for one row and they had to use an overflow!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Charlie Slater commented on the number of players in the stand - said there were too many for one row and they had to use an overflow!
    We have a bloated squad and no real quality for this League.

I agree Tarq, we were dreadfull and could easilly have been hammered 4 or 5 nil. Kewell is turning out to be a worse manager than Nolan, and that that takes some beating.. Once again we had a bench full of defenders...Shocking. He has to go... Crap

Spot on Tarks, just dreadful. I admit to being quite positive about HK after his appointment and the early signs were that he was starting to turn things around, unfortunately for him tonight’s performance was just unforgivable. No shape, no cohesion, just awful.

Positives - Fitz back to the keeper we all thought he was last season. Turley getting better every game, not just the physical side of his game either, he played some very clever and intelligent balls tonight and nearly executed the cross of the match.

Other mentions, as per Tarkers post, Enzio finally turned up after the substitution and Aless did what he could but just found himself running in circles.

One last thing, imagine if we had played that Oldham team when we should have instead of that stupid international break, no injuries, 3 wins on the bounce and confidence sky high, I reckon we’d have won comfortably, quite how we have got to where we are now is simply unfathomable.

I heard you're in charge. Congrats.
    As for your team, oh well....
    You won't go down. But you're certainly gonna have to get used to Mansfield fans having a laugh at your expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    As for your team, oh well....
    You won't go down..
    Don’t be so sure!

No complaints from me if Oldham walked away 4 or 5 goals to the good.

To be fair to Dennis, his invisible performance was entirely commensurate with his invisible service.

....and just to add insult to injury (for those who think I might be laying it on a bit thick how goddamn awful we were.......not the posters on here obviously)....here are the BBC stats.......ps Notts were at home (to a booing crowd, at times)

Shots......Notts 5 Oldham 19
    on target Notts 1 Oldham 6
    Corners Notts 3 Oldham 9

Basically, we got out of jail by "stealing" a point (which is why Duffy was brought on).........hahahaha.......I'm having a meltdown

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast