+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ot Trump trumped...

Since he said he missed your opinions on here. He always sticks up for you as well if I argue with you...

I fear that you are demonstrating a lack of emotional intelligence, Roly.

Touche...

I've argued more with KerrAvon than you!

Sad to see that Paul Darrow who played Avon has lost his legs and is now in a wheelchair.

He was on Pointless Celebrities recently.

In the final round he chose football and showed he knew as much about it as our KerrAvon!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    All politicians are dangerous people in influential jobs.
    It’s the most corrupt profession in the world I can’t understand how people would vote for someone who’s job it is to lie to get into power and then when they don’t deliver lie some more to keep getting the votes and people go out and vote for them again.

You couldn’t make it up could you?
    Can anyone name an honest politician?

I don’t vote and won’t vote for any of our political liars same rubbish dressed up in a different manifesto.
    I take your point mate, but you know there's still a few who are there to serve, and you won't be surprised that i'll tell you that Corbyn is certainly one of them, look at his voting record, a very principled public servant, regardless of your politics.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Even the people who don't like him admit he's done well with the economy.
    Not as well as Obama apparently:

Quote Bloomberg 'Excluding investment accounts, Americans’ collective wealth, despite the strong economy, has grown $4.7 billion a month slower under President Donald Trump than it did in the two years of Barack Obama’s administration before the 2016 election, according to data from the Federal Reserve.'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123