+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ot Trump trumped...

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Done a lot better with the economy than Obama did though hasn't he?

American people won't be happy if the Democrats in Congress threaten their prosperity.
    No he hasnt (done better than Obama). The potential is long term damage to the economy through trade wars with China and pulling out of international trade agreements. US are losing major influence in Asia and South Asia (which will be the new economic powerhouses) and emerging economies in Africa, India and Pakistan (US always led the way in new territories).

Trump is signally in the start of the end of the end US world economic dominance. I think all he will achieve is to bring low cost jobs back to the US.

Even the people who don't like him admit he's done well with the economy.

We voted for the first time. What a surreal experience it was. About 50 different amendments to vote on, like banning dog racing (which was passed) local taxes etc and a list as long as your arm of local representatives.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    We voted for the first time. What a surreal experience it was. About 50 different amendments to vote on, like banning dog racing (which was passed) local taxes etc and a list as long as your arm of local representatives.
    Fully paid up and integrated now y'all Sota?

Just watched Trump's presser and his rant aganst the CNN reporter, he's a very dangerous man in the most influential job in the world, worrying times....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Just watched Trump's presser and his rant aganst the CNN reporter, he's a very dangerous man in the most influential job in the world, worrying times....
    All politicians are dangerous people in influential jobs.
    It’s the most corrupt profession in the world I can’t understand how people would vote for someone who’s job it is to lie to get into power and then when they don’t deliver lie some more to keep getting the votes and people go out and vote for them again.

You couldn’t make it up could you?
    Can anyone name an honest politician?

I don’t vote and won’t vote for any of our political liars same rubbish dressed up in a different manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    All politicians are dangerous people in influential jobs.
    It’s the most corrupt profession in the world I can’t understand how people would vote for someone who’s job it is to lie to get into power and then when they don’t deliver lie some more to keep getting the votes and people go out and vote for them again.

You couldn’t make it up could you?
    Can anyone name an honest politician?

I don’t vote and won’t vote for any of our political liars same rubbish dressed up in a different manifesto.
    The nearest I've seen to an honest politician is John Mann at Bassetlaw.
    The trouble is that people in his own party dislike his honesty to such an extent that they have issued threats against him and his wife.
    Guess that kind of makes your point Pocket.

A fair number of them were lawyers before they were politicians as well so they've been lying all their professional lies.

...and Kerr's your buddy as well!...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...and Kerr's your buddy as well!...
    Er, since when?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast