+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Them damned Yankees finally see sense.

Them damned Yankees finally see sense.

Trump's a soon to be goner and thank God for that!

After the insurrection in Syria began they said Assad would be gone by Christmas. He is still there.

Even Trump can't gas and carpet bomb his own citizens. Can he?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Even Trump can't gas and carpet bomb his own citizens. Can he?
    No but he can bully and bore them to death.

Great....to make room for another sick tosser !

A more measured summing up from Fraser Nelson in the Spectator,

"Trump’s objective was never, really, to win. It was to deny the Democrats that ‘blue wave’ and as the BBC’s Jon Sopel observed, there was no Democrat tsunami: just some gentle lapping at the shore. And for all of their wins, the Democrats have still failed to find an anti-Trump. Nancy Pelosi embodies the timewarp that the American left finds itself stuck in. Democrats finish the midterms with no gods and precious few heroes. All told, Trump will be emboldened by these results."

Those damned Yankees are still a long, long way away from washing the Donald right out of their hair. Much more fun and entertainment to come yet.

Said before and I’ll say it again I’d take him here before any of our spineless individuals ( cons and labour ).
    He’s a doer and gets on with the job, not waits for someone else to make the decisions, America is in a good place unlike us who are still been dictated to by the most corrupt organisation I can think off in Brussels.
    I mean my understanding of the commonwealth as it was was purely an agreement so that we could trade with other people.

I can’t remeber anyone ever asking if it was ok to put some people in Brussels in charge of all trade and funding across Europe.

Trump would have sussed them in the first weeks meetings and Told them what we were doing not asked them what we can and can’t do.

I’m a Donald fan I’m afraid - hes off piste I know with some quirky side effects - but he knows business and trade and that’s what we need here not weak remoansers who simply can’t think for themselves and ultimately are only interested in what happens to them outside there Tenure.
    ( jobs for the boys ).

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Said before and I’ll say it again I’d take him here before any of our spineless individuals ( cons and labour ).
    He’s a doer and gets on with the job, not waits for someone else to make the decisions, America is in a good place unlike us who are still been dictated to by the most corrupt organisation I can think off in Brussels.
    I mean my understanding of the commonwealth as it was was purely an agreement so that we could trade with other people.

I can’t remeber anyone ever asking if it was ok to put some people in Brussels in charge of all trade and funding across Europe.

Trump would have sussed them in the first weeks meetings and Told them what we were doing not asked them what we can and can’t do.

I’m a Donald fan I’m afraid - hes off piste I know with some quirky side effects - but he knows business and trade and that’s what we need here not weak remoansers who simply can’t think for themselves and ultimately are only interested in what happens to them outside there Tenure.
    ( jobs for the boys ).
    Well said Army88. the left created Trump; he's a direct response to the progressive left mindset that's sweeping the West in the post war period. In the USA, the RINO's sent out boy scout after boy scout to fight the Marxist progressives such as McCain, Romney etc to get ravaged and now the Donald bites back for those sold out by the Obama/Clinton party and the raft of Globalists. When in the West did, we vote for this Globalism and open borders? Many of the same influencer's tell us Brexit is "bad “and can't be delivered such as Soubry et al. we are just naughty children and thick to boot for daring to vote against our intellectual betters and southern based masters. If Brexit can't be delivered what does that say about the notion of voting? Very Dangerous precedent to set in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

( jobs for the boys ).
    phook me,if was in charge here,we would have a wall built for that imaginary north / south divide people think there is..lol

Where would build it Alf.... Just outside Blackburn?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)