+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ...Marek Rodak....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

...Marek Rodak....

Marek Rodak

He's been called up to the senior Slovakia squad for the games against Ukraine and Czech Republic.

Good Luck Marek.

And Towell and Manning are in the provisional Irish squad.

Bet McClean loves being in the "provisional Irish" squad.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    And Towell and Manning are in the provisional Irish squad.

Bet McClean loves being in the "provisional Irish" squad.
    I'm guessing Towell is just making up numbers at this stage because his form has been patchy to say the least.
    Manning is probably in the squad to take the penalties 😊

I think that Rodak is now too old for the next EUFA U-21 international competition, although he played well in Slovakai-U21's most recent game (live on BBC Sports website), they didn't qualify for the next stage and finished third behind Spain and N. Ireland. He'll be 22 years old on 13th December.
    Good luck to him, but he will probably only be on the bench, at best, for the full national team, unless there are injuries.
    Next Slovakia game is on 16/11/18
    Last edited by mikemiller; 07-11-2018 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I think that Rodak is now too old for the next EUFA U-21 international competition, although he played well in Slovakai-U21's most recent game (live on BBC Sports website), they didn't qualify for the next stage and finished third behind Spain and N. Ireland. He'll be 22 years old on 13th December.
    Good luck to him, but he will probably only be on the bench, at best, for the full national team, unless there are injuries.
    Next Slovakia game is on 16/11/18
    If I'm not mistaken I think they're allowed a couple of under 23s as well in the line up.

Czechs vs slovaks could be tasty!!

Vassell called up for N. Ireland squad again - on their Official Twitter site