+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man Citeh

Man Citeh

Sterling just got a penalty for miss kicking the ground..unbelievable.. The ref was entirely at fault,but maybe Sterling could have owned up.. Come on Norder get a video up of this..

Ashy ,even you can't defend the ref for that decision..lol

I noticed Sterling kept out of the goal celebrations, clearly massively embarrassed by it. It's the refs again innit, two of them in close proximity and neither could see what happened. Seems even Guardiola indicated to the 4th official that it wasn't a pen. And just what are those clowns in yellow shirts for on the goal line, they just never DO anything.

I am watching a feed of Juve v Man Utd so have not seen the Sterling incident.
    alf --I won't defend them if they are wrong, even the best get some things wrong!

I'm surprised you didn't say its only a game Sub

It is the referee that we had against Olympiakos at home. Usually a good ref but been conned by diving.
    Just for you alto ---it really is just a game lol

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)