+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OT And today I went to Town Centre

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Agree John with the exception of that vile craft beer which tastes worse than a Wednesdays fans p!ss
    I'm tempted to ask how you know this gm_gm? I know golf can result in the winning and losing of various wagers but I've never heard of one requiring the consumption of urine.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm tempted to ask how you know this gm_gm? I know golf can result in the winning and losing of various wagers but I've never heard of one requiring the consumption of urine.
    Temptation is a plague of the weak minded (as well as a H17 song) don’t give in to it CAM.

But to answer your question If I do lose I always complete the forfeit

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I know the project started late 90s as thats when they started of the compulsory purchase of some town centre properties.
    Sorry wanchai you got me wrong there...i wasnt disputing when it was started..i was just saying thats at least 20 years ago and its surely got worse ? Theres hardly anything to go to town for for a lot of people unless you work in it of course..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456