+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT And today I went to Town Centre

OT And today I went to Town Centre

…….. had to go to Riverside for an appointment, was early, so had a walk into what, used to be, the Town Centre.
    WTF !!!!
    Last edited by CAMiller; 08-11-2018 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Dangling title

Oh oh. Wonder where this thread might go??

middlesbrough in winter. not nice is it

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    middlesbrough in winter. not nice is it
    Not even nice in the summer.

Can’t believe we finished second again.

Seriously, Middlesbrough normally comes tops in these lists of Shyteness they must be gutted.

RMBC are close to their dream

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    …….. had to go to Riverside for an appointment, was early, so had a walk into what, used to be, the Town Centre.
    WTF !!!!
    You obviously went on the wrong day...best to phone up to see when its open before you go again...

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yesh but is that just a shandy drinking southern to55er that's come up with that?.

My job takes me all over the country/Britain and trust me there's loads of places worse than Rotherham, plenty in the various boroughs of London.

I know it's not great, it might even be sh1t but it's my town and I don't need some southerner telling me how crap they think it is.

I live in Barnsley now but Rotherham will always have my heart.

Rolls Royce build engines in Rotherham ya know, not f@cking Sheffield like some like to believe.

I don't mind saying, I'm Rotherham and proud but perhaps, that's just me eh!!!!

We are moving up the crap towns list though sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Yesh but is that just a shandy drinking southern to55er that's come up with that?.

My job takes me all over the country/Britain and trust me there's loads of places worse than Rotherham, plenty in the various boroughs of London.

I know it's not great, it might even be sh1t but it's my town and I don't need some southerner telling me how crap they think it is.

I live in Barnsley now but Rotherham will always have my heart.

Rolls Royce build engines in Rotherham ya know, not f@cking Sheffield like some like to believe.

I don't mind saying, I'm Rotherham and proud but perhaps, that's just me eh!!!!
    I agree, "Sheffield" business park being in Rotherham, and Doncaster -Sheffield airport is another one

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast