+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Hibs thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Aberdeen fans running Huns. Standards have fallen over the years.
    ????
    Importantly though, at least 3 minutes now to troll.....enjoy the final and as always

SF

Very good win in difficult conditions against a difficult team.
    Notice Lennon had a posse of security and what looked like AFC officials making sure he got to and from the dugout safely. Obviously the hoards of mad fans in the main stand couldn’t be trusted to allow the poor chap safe passage past us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Notice Lennon had a posse of security and what looked like AFC officials making sure he got to and from the dugout safely. Obviously the hoards of mad fans in the main stand couldn’t be trusted to allow the poor chap safe passage past us.
    Some in here want him as Aberdeen manager.
    That’s 8 times he’s come up against DM with Hibs and he’s won once.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Downside
    Well I suppose there has to be a downside.
    Always a downside any time Donkey Cosgrove gets on the park

Apart from that its been a great couple of weeks for us, onwards and upwards and we can and will play better

SF

He might have been spat on

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He might have been shat on
    Amended

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He might have been spat on
    Indeed, for all the goals/assists that Mcghoo provided for the once michty, that lie even outdone the “at least it wasn’t 10” jibe, good player/**** person-manager......thankfully the board eventually sacked him(decent package for him unfortunately) however, every cloud has a silver lining as I was discreetly informed Brown had verbally agreed and the bookies were now on my horizon.....a few small punts until I was told “no more bets” ......buying money is never easy but it was that day until they got the info I was given early morning.

Mcghoo is still a grade 1 pr1ck though.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Always a downside any time Donkey Cosgrove gets on the park

Apart from that its been a great couple of weeks for us, onwards and upwards and we can and will play better

SF
    Was the screen view top notch last night? It was good in my view except the commentary went a bit weird in the 2nd half for 5 minutes.

Good result that brings us up to 5th in the table (not 3rd equal as goal difference counts). We will need another striker in January if we really want more goals. I would definitely (like yourself) punt Cosgrove and source someone who threatens the opposition goalkeeper much better.
    McInnes isn’t going to start Anderson for some strange reason. He likes making it tricky I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He said it’s absurd that any Aberdeen fan would criticise McInnes after what he has done for the club.
    ....and to finish that quote " for the money he has had available "

He is not far off from being right though. Mind that he watches all the other teams too. So doesn't focus purely on all the details of Poole signings. Crap style etc etc but looks at it from afar " the bigger picture ".

We obsess about AFC. He just reviews. I find he speaks his mind and has been very fair in his view of Us.

Last season we had a nil nil draw in Glasgow at Participating. It was a very pleasant surprise to spend time chatting before and after with the Thistle fans in their own pub. Hearing their views on the Don's. WWE talk ourselves down WAY too much !!!

I hope a brolly was supplied in case rogue seagulls shat on him! He would then insist the seagulls are targeting him because he is Irish & Catholic, blah blah blah...

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast