+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Hibs thread

ABERDEEN v Hibs thread

A Friday evening match at Pittodrie should be something to look forward to seeing.
    If I stayed in Aberdeen I would be at the match but unfortunately for me on Friday I won’t be there.
    RedTV international subscription is the next best thing so I will settle for that.
    Prediction 2-1 goals from Devlin and Anderson (who cares who scores for them).
    I hope we go with a more attacking attitude than what we started the Kilmarnock match with.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A Friday evening match at Pittodrie should be something to look forward to seeing.
    If I stayed in Aberdeen I would be at the match but unfortunately for me on Friday I won’t be there.
    RedTV international subscription is the next best thing so I will settle for that.
    Prediction 2-1 goals from Devlin and Anderson (who cares who scores for them).
    I hope we go with a more attacking attitude than what we started the Kilmarnock match with.
    In / Oot - the usual for me but this might be a bit of a struggle as it's the middle of the night over here.
    Furry boots - the sandpit
    Pre - In ma cot for a nap afore kick off which will be just afore midnight here for me
    Post - Straight back to ma scratcher to top up on ma
    Prediction - 2-0 May and GMS

Red TV Picture reception prediction - good as its been pretty consistent for home games

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - Y

Pre-Driving

Post-Mad Dog 20/20 with Mondo?

Prediction - 0-0

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - Y

Pre-Driving back from the funeral of a friend on Speyside

Post- A pint possibly, if the radges are around

Prediction - 0-0 (Smith og, Kane og, Harper og, Fyvie og, Glass og, McIntyre og, Cooper og)

4-3

Horrendous weather forecast. Blowin' a hooley, and pissin' it doon.

n/Oot - In

Furryboots - Merkie

Pre- Bus right to the door

Post- Bus hame, door to door

Prediction - 0-0 Game a total lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    4-3
    I wonder what odds you would get for that?

Will miss it, so will try to avoid score and watch replay on RedTV on Saturday morning.
    Should be a tough test, although Hibs maybe haven't been on such good form the last few weeks. Possibly a draw - 1-1, or we'll sneak it by a single goal.
    I hope McInnes goes more attacking than he started against Kilmarnock...

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe
    Ferguson Shinnie
    McGinn Wright GMS
    Wilson

I'd go with that, or change Wright for Anderson and go 442. Got a feeling we might end up with Ball alongside Shinnie and Ferguson further forward instead of Wright (which I don't think ever seems to work as he's not a no10).

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Will miss it, so will try to avoid score and watch replay on RedTV on Saturday morning.
    Should be a tough test, although Hibs maybe haven't been on such good form the last few weeks. Possibly a draw - 1-1, or we'll sneak it by a single goal.
    I hope McInnes goes more attacking than he started against Kilmarnock...

Lewis
    Ferguson Shinnie
    McGinn Wright GMS
    Wilson

I'd go with that, or change Wright for Anderson and go 442. Got a feeling we might end up with Ball alongside Shinnie and Ferguson further forward instead of Wright (which I don't think ever seems to work as he's not a no10).

I think DM will go with;

Lewis
    GMS Ferguson Shinnie McGinn
    May
    Wilson

Subs; Cerny, Considine, Ball, Gleeson, Anderson, Cosgrove & Wright

DM talked up the impact of May when he came on, so I think he'll come in and play alongside, or just behind Wilson.

Willie Collum has pulled out tonight, injured his groin.

Alan Muir now in charge

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast