+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Meeting with Cormack, Fraser and Wickes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What’s your thoughts on Greg Norman?
    Great golfer, far better than me
    I didn't join the discussion on him earlier as I had no real appetite to do so.

[edit]Rather than cross thread again, maybe best to keep to the other thread or even better in off-topic [/edit]
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 14-11-2018 at 01:37 PM.

It’s not compulsory to join in every thread, I just noticed you don’t mind other posters derailing/trolling. Again, I dont care what’s discussed on what thread. I now know much more about Greg Norman’s golfing temperament than I did last week but nobody forced me to read it.

What’s your thoughts on Greg Norman?
    Knows his films.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Knows his films.
    Barry did offer his opinions on films, whereby Gregory just focused on golf/business.......perhaps that might explain why he has only approx £300M in his hipper after choking his way thru his career.

SF

It’s not compulsory to join in every thread, I just noticed you don’t mind other posters derailing/trolling. Again, I dont care what’s discussed on what thread. I now know much more about Greg Norman’s golfing temperament than I did last week but nobody forced me to read it.
    Threads going off on a tangent and trolling is completely different.
    You know this, you just like to muddy the waters.

It's a quiet week that ended positively.
    I'm sure you could strain to try and force yourself to post something positive about the club

Interesting interview with Cormack hinting at more investment and link-up's in the US. I didn't realise that the owner of Philadelphia Union had been at Pittodrie for talks, I don't know if Greg Norman was discussed or not.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46213364

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I didn't realise that the owner of Philadelphia Union had been at Pittodrie for talks, I don't know if Greg Norman was discussed or not.
    ]
    I'd be amazed if he wasn't mentioned in passing, anecdotally and euphemistically.

It’s great how Cormack can bump his gums off about how great the American way is but at the same time have no real say in how we do things at our own club. If he genuinely wants to see change then why not shift Milne by parting with a few dollars and take up his mantle. Maybe he is like most Americans and full of hot wind!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s great how Cormack can bump his gums off about how great the American way is but at the same time have no real say in how we do things at our own club. If he genuinely wants to see change then why not shift Milne by parting with a few dollars and take up his mantle. Maybe he is like most Americans and full of hot wind!
    Or maybe he’s biding his time and ensuring he is not left solely to deliver the new stadium.
    Maybe he thinks his time is best spent delivering these overseas investments.
    There could be a number of reasons.
    Have a little patience

So... is Greg Norman going to invest in The Dons or not?

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast