+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting with Cormack, Fraser and Wickes

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It would be a help though, don't you think, if you tried to write something other people could understand.
    I’m not here to help the aged.
    Others manage fine.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, are you forgetting your login’s.
    I thought Mason came up with that.
    No, it was my good self. It is very apt though you must admit?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'd also like to think we could set aside another £500K or so to try to pick up a couple of younger promising Scottish players like Ferguson/McLean
    Yep, good shout.
    Investing in the future.
    To add more to this. I thought the boy Aaron McGowan showed well in the Hamilton game.
    We were apparently interested in him last summer, but he signed a 1 year deal at Hamilton to get more game time.
    This was sot down by some, but certainly one to watch at only 22 for the summer transfer window.

I’m not here to help the aged.
    Others manage fine.

I think not.

It's just that you speak so much s'hite that it overshadows your total lack of ability to communicate effectively.

If anyone thinks someone is using multiple accounts, then it's quite easy to check

What’s your solution, put the club heavily in debt to chase success without guarantee?
    For a start i wouldnt have run our Home into the ground just to justify building some sh!te B&Q shed that needs shuttle buses to get to....

As for the training complex....Milne hasnt bothered his hole with that for decades, until now funnily enough.

Raiding a decent crop of players to pay for the above is a disgrace.

In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If anyone thinks someone is using multiple accounts, then it's quite easy to check
    Interesting

To add more to this. I thought the boy Aaron McGowan showed well in the Hamilton game.
    We were apparently interested in him last summer, but he signed a 1 year deal at Hamilton to get more game time.
    This was sot down by some, but certainly one to watch at only 22 for the summer transfer window.
    David Turnbull, a 19 year old attacking midfielder for Motherwell getting good reviews (played for Scotland U16 and U19). Motherwell trying to get him signed up to a longer contract as he is out of contract in the Summer. One for a pre-contract in January? - will be similar training compensation to be paid as Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Get it out there then.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    For a start i wouldnt have run our Home into the ground just to justify building some sh!te B&Q shed that needs shuttle buses to get to....

As for the training complex....Milne hasnt bothered his hole with that for decades, until now funnily enough.

Raiding a decent crop of players to pay for the above is a disgrace.

In my opinion.
    You may have good points, but that is reflective of the past.
    What’s your preference going forward? What do you want to achieve and how do you propose we achieve that?

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast