+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Meeting with Cormack, Fraser and Wickes

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    So... is Greg Norman going to invest in The Dons or not?
    Potentially, he is based in America I believe, but maybe on the wrong coast to be mixing with Cormack

Maybe Colin Montgomery can put him in touch

Greg Norman lives in hobe sound Florida according to his biography. Maybe he could get involved in some capacity on the metal side of things where he tells Derek bottle is overrated after all gregs playoff record is 5 wins and 14 losses

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Potentially, he is based in America I believe, but maybe on the wrong coast to be mixing with Cormack
    Well, this uncertainty is causing The Dons no end of harm, Norman should come out and confirm he is investing or nae. Although we all know what the big sh!tebag is going to do anyway...

Well, this uncertainty is causing The Dons no end of harm, Norman should come out and confirm he is investing or nae. Although we all know what the big sh!tebag is going to do anyway...
    Else you can save yourself some wet pants by not reacting to rumours and wait for definitive formal communication.

Else you can save yourself some wet pants by not reacting to rumours and wait for definitive formal communication.
    oh ffs

I doubt we are going to have definitive formal communication from the Great White Sh!tebag himself as he probably hasn't even heard of The Dons.

oh ffs

I doubt we are going to have definitive formal communication from the Great White Sh!tebag himself as he probably hasn't even heard of The Dons.
    Apparently he will only come on board if he’s allowed to do a golf clinic at halftime with jackjarvis

oh ffs

Exactly, so its not doing the club no end of harm........
    I thought you were having a bit of banter.

Exactly, so its not doing the club no end of harm........
    I thought you were having a bit of banter.
    I was. But I'll stop now. Fu(k me, you really suck the life out of any thread you join, like a goddamn fun tampon.

I was. But I'll stop now. Fu(k me, you really suck the life out of any thread you join, like a goddamn fun tampon.

The way he chews through a discussion, is very similar to a mutual acquaintance of ours

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast