+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting with Cormack, Fraser and Wickes

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

I wouldn't personally like to me a mod on this site but it sure as hell needs one.
    There would be nobody left as an awful amount of red cards would be shown. Willie Collum could mod the site during his injury nightmare spell....he likes to show a card so he will be kept busy here.

Right..... so does this new state of the art training complex include an indoor pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Right..... so does this new state of the art training complex include an indoor pitch?
    No....it wasn’t properly thought through.

Nope & the costs are already rising

If this was the Huns, we’d all be laughing

I really dont know how anyone can swallow the utter p!sh being fed to the fans....

Our state of the art new complex is already behind the times and it isnt even built yet...phucksake.

I blame McInnes. He obviously didn’t think that sunny Westhill needed an indoor pitch for the players to train on.

Quote Originally Posted by Don4 View Post
    Could well be that any fee we receive for Scott McKenna will be ploughed in to bolster the funding of stadium or training facilities, was this discussed at meeting?
    A belated response to your query. No there was no discussion about Scott McKenna. It does raise an interesting question and no doubt much debate on here in the future as to what happens to our playing budget as and when we pocket many millions for McKenna. Clearly the majority of the fee will go towards either the training facilities or the new stadium. However the Board sanctioned a £750K increase in playing budget last year funded by the Hayes transfer. That has been largely replaced this year with the dna money. So what happens next season assuming Scott is sold in January or July? I would imagine there will be less than £680K of dna money raised given the mixed reaction this year to it but probably most people will renew so say £400K-£500K. As a minimum the McKenna money will maintain the budget I am sure but how much further might the Board push the boat out for wages? What about transfer fees given McInnes less than stellar performance with transfer fees? How much might this offset the inevitable squeeze on budget if the stadium goes ahead? Lots of questions with no answers at this time but interesting times and discussions ahead.

By the way I am looking forwards to all the copyright fees I must have earned from my original post being repeated so many times

I like the fact the price is already rising and there isnt a brick layed yet. Bearing in mond we dont even have the f@cking money for it all yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I blame McInnes. He obviously didn’t think that sunny Westhill needed an indoor pitch for the players to train on.
    Some people on here genuinley believe that it wouldnt be cold in a new stadium.

Aye the same Westhill that gets some of the lowest tempwratures and worst snow in the area.

Fuds

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

By the way I am looking forwards to all the copyright fees I must have earned from my original post being repeated so many times
    How did your original post go again?

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast