+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Considine

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Great news
    Not if you live in Auswitch

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Not if you live in Auswitch

I will get a ticket for 2 and you can come along.

Anyway, back to the original topic of Considine....our tooling up for the new season ahead is taking great strides. Oh Derek McInnes

Considine followed by a 2 year deal for Dom Ball?...

Nice lad, delighted for him. It’s not his fault we’re a tinpot outfit

Anyone that says they are happy with Considine signing a 2 year deal must be happy with the level we are at because we are never getting better than qualifying for Europe and the odd final with him in the team.

If he is here for another 3 years he will end up having the 3rd most appearances for the club.

I look forward to the day McInnes makes him the full time club captain. Considine sums up everything about our club at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Anyone that says they are happy with Considine signing a 2 year deal must be happy with the level we are at because we are never getting better than qualifying for Europe and the odd final with him in the team.

If he is here for another 3 years he will end up having the 3rd most appearances for the club.
    I don't mind him getting a contract, it's him getting a regular game that's the problem.

Still...new stadium will make it all better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't mind him getting a contract, it's him getting a regular game that's the problem.

Still...new stadium will make it all better.
    If he was here for the next few seasons as back up I wouldn’t be bothered that much.

The problem is he won’t be as he will either be lumbering up the left as our first choice left back or end up being our left sided centre back if we sell McKenna.

I have said many times that it’s nothing personal against Considine,he comes across as being a nice guy but we shouldn’t be giving players contracts because they are nice guys.

If that’s the case then why did we get rid of Derek Young?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I’m happy for him. It’s not great news for the rest of us

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast