+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Princes Princesses Dukes Duchesses

[QUOTE=Exiletyke;39059521]
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    they all did their basic training then moved on to be officers.

Moved on to be officers
    Was that on merit, or privilege?
    neither its automatic there royalty the queen is the head of the armed forces her aires will become head of the regiments as they move up the succession to the throne.

you know kinderscout will be laughing his head off cos he has got what he wanted when he posted.

[QUOTE=yorkshireborn;39059627]
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post

neither its automatic there royalty the queen is the head of the armed forces her aires will become head of the regiments as they move up the succession to the throne.
    Wow , natural leaders of men , great warfare tactical brains .

Charlie boy was connected to the Para's I believe , funny thing is I don't remember him marching 40 miles with a 100kg backpack and then going in to hand to hand combat at Goose Green with the Argies .

If we became Royal Barnsley FC I presume you wouldn't have a problem having Prince Edward as Head Coach then ?

Do you know what makes a forum YB
    It's people who start threads good or bad [matter of opinion] because without them there would be nothing to debate now would there?

As a matter of interest just how many threads have you initiated? [that means started btw]

[QUOTE=animallittle3;39059655]
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post

Wow , natural leaders of men , great warfare tactical brains .

Charlie boy was connected to the Para's I believe , funny thing is I don't remember him marching 40 miles with a 100kg backpack and then going in to hand to hand combat at Goose Green with the Argies .

If we became Royal Barnsley FC I presume you wouldn't have a problem having Prince Edward as Head Coach then ?

George 11 was the last royal to lead "his" troops into battle about 300 years ago I believe Now doesn't that tell you something YB

[QUOTE=Exiletyke;39059659]
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

George 11 was the last royal to lead "his" troops into battle about 300 years ago I believe Now doesn't that tell you something YB
    you really are jealous arn't you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234