+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive Match in Dingwall

Massive Match in Dingwall

Just put my bet on united at 13/2 to win the title!!

Hoping the odds will be much reduced after the weekend.

Ross County are the big favourites for the league with the bookies and we are the outsiders!

Really believe United can do this and Saturday is a crucial six pointer.

We are playing catch up so we need the points to haul Ross Co back in.

Bit of professional pride from the players too hopefully they will see this as chance to make up for the defeat at tannadice.

Total faith in the team and the way we are playing.

Come on United!!!

i think everyones getting a bit carried away here

money on winning the title? come on!!!

TBF we probably need to win matches v Ross Co and Ayr to win the title

I still think those are good odds though

Neilson been over course and distance before and his season with hearts in championship was outstanding.

I also think we have got the best squad in the division who with a bit of better coaching, organisation and motivation could do it

Massive game but it won't be season defining win, lose or draw.
    What we need is the team playing at a high level every game but we will still lose some matches regardless.
    The support is what we have an advantage over every team in this league, the feelgood factor and great support we've had recently needs to continue.
    Quietly confident about Saturday but would take a draw if it's a high level game.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Ken. Hope he only put a fiver on it. Hope we're down to 2/1 after the next 3 games though.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

I do think we can win it, not getting carried away to say we can win it. We're 12 games in out of 36, fair way to go.
    But to do it we'll need to beat County and Ayr on the majority of occasions we face them, starting this Saturday.
    No reason why not, and the fans getting behind the team in growing numbers could be the difference.

But a loss up there and an Ayr win would make it very difficult, so c'mon United lets do it.

Agree with some fans getting carried away, let's just be positive and go game by game, this match decides nothing, main thing is we show how much things have changed since they visited Tannadice

This would be a massive match if we were 4 pts being them in March/April

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Agree with some fans getting carried away, let's just be positive and go game by game, this match decides nothing, main thing is we show how much things have changed since they visited Tannadice

This would be a massive match if we were 4 pts being them in March/April
    You're saying let's go match to match but in a different thread you're talking about quarterly points targets?
    And being ambitious and confident that it can be done isn't getting carried away imo

I agree that's a good bet LSA. 13/2 will be 5/1 after Saturday if we win. The only concern I have on league winning bets is you have to wait 6 months for the payout.

When we played RC last time our players had the fear. Fear of the opposition and fear of not knowing what they were supposed to be doing. Big change now seems to be confidence individually and collectively. It might still turn out to be a painful result tomorrow but it’ll be much much closer. United to win it 1-0

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)