+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT (or not): The AH horror show at a court near you

Quote Originally Posted by leeh769 View Post
    I’m seriously beginning to dislike AH, he’s an arrogant show off.
    The bloke is full of spin.

I don't know why Kewell is getting so much grief people need time to sort things out if we carry on at this rate we will have 5 managers per season.

He was doing an ok job at Crawley who lets face it aren't exactly a powerhouse in the football league !!

Good job the forums weren't around for Big Sam he wouldn't have got to manage us in league two.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I don't know why Kewell is getting so much grief people need time to sort things out if we carry on at this rate we will have 5 managers per season.

He was doing an ok job at Crawley who lets face it aren't exactly a powerhouse in the football league !!

Good job the forums weren't around for Big Sam he wouldn't have got to manage us in league two.
    You could at Sir Jimmy into that statement too, short memories.

Taxi for '@rry Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    You could at Sir Jimmy into that statement too, short memories.

Taxi for '@rry Clueless.
    So you would have been in the 'Jimmy out!' camp then?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    So you would have been in the 'Jimmy out!' camp then?
    Most certainly not, the comparison I was trying to offer was that in the age of message boards Sir Jimmy would have received more than his fair share of criticism, I happen to think that an experienced manager would have looked at these players and found a system that would have enabled us to have won some points and tightened the team up. Kewell is a coach and in my opinion lacks the experience and discipline to sort the problem out.

Most certainly not, the comparison I was trying to offer was that in the age of message boards Sir Jimmy would have received more than his fair share of criticism, I happen to think that an experienced manager would have looked at these players and found a system that would have enabled us to have won some points and tightened the team up. Kewell is a coach and in my opinion lacks the experience and discipline to sort the problem out.
    Understood B4P, however this season, KN 1 point in 6 games, HK 13 points in 10 games. It's not great right now, in fact Tuesday was just awful, however there is obviously some statistical sign of improvement. Also, I would argue what is Paul Hart doing? Isn't he providing the experience alongside HK the 'coach'?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Understood B4P, however this season, KN 1 point in 6 games, HK 13 points in 10 games. It's not great right now, in fact Tuesday was just awful, however there is obviously some statistical sign of improvement. Also, I would argue what is Paul Hart doing? Isn't he providing the experience alongside HK the 'coach'?
    Well, this is the same Paul Hart who oversaw two tedious 0-0s when he was caretaker manager a few years ago, including an incredibly risk-averse home performance against Coventry - so maybe he is having an impact on HK.

When I first read this I thought it was a spoof:

https://t.co/TnGPU0RoU2

Notts County owner's driving ban for speeding

Sandish Shoker

BBC News

Owner of Notts County Alan Hardy has been banned from driving after travelling at 77mph in a 40 zone.

At Nottingham Magistrates' Court, the 54-year-old described himself as "the busiest man in the world" and claimed a driving ban would cause exceptional hardship on himself and his family.

Peter Quinn, prosecuting, said there were clearly marked 40mph signs along the A52 Clifton Boulevard where Hardy was caught speeding on 5 March this year.
    PACopyright: PA

Hardy claimed it was because he drives an electric BMW which makes no noise at whatever speed he is travelling.

“It’s not like I leave a trail of destruction behind me..."

“This was a temporary lack of concentration and perhaps I need to change my car.

Magistrates banned Hardy for three months, fined him £2,430 and ordered him to pay £170 victim surcharge and £620 costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    When I first read this I thought it was a spoof:

https://t.co/TnGPU0RoU2
    That might shut the crying ****er up but ,then again maybe not.

I happen to think that an experienced manager would have looked at these players and found a system that would have enabled us to have won some points and tightened the team up.
    That is exactly what Harry Kewell has done...

He stopped us conceding 3 goals a game and has 3 wins and 4 draws in 11 games. We've also only conceded more than 2 goals once in 9 games with 2 clean sheets.

What more do people want him to do honestly? We're going to have good games and bad games, we're going to win and lose games, why people think (or expect) anything differently is beyond me, this is not a squad capable of going on a long unbeaten run, smashing teams left and right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast