+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT (or not): The AH horror show at a court near you

No dislike of AH from me but I do think that he deserved all he got. Unfortunately the roads are full of ignorant people (normally driving fast/expensive cars) who think they are above the law, there is no excuse for being this far over the limit & if you choose to do so then you must accept the consequences. If a ban is going to cause him the problems he claims then he should have been more careful & if he had been let off it would have stunk of one law for the rich etc, sorry Alan but at least you can afford a driver, unlike most, you should learn from it but something about your attitude tells me you wont.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    No dislike of AH from me but I do think that he deserved all he got. Unfortunately the roads are full of ignorant people (normally driving fast/expensive cars) who think they are above the law, there is no excuse for being this far over the limit & if you choose to do so then you must accept the consequences. If a ban is going to cause him the problems he claims then he should have been more careful & if he had been let off it would have stunk of one law for the rich etc, sorry Alan but at least you can afford a driver, unlike most, you should learn from it but something about your attitude tells me you wont.
    Spot on. If you break the law you have to face the consequences. The fact that you see yourself as "the busiest man in the world" means absolutely nothing apart from making you look arrogant. Just serve your sentence, learn from it and keep your gob shut.

He could always get his out of work mate KN to drive him around. Oh, thats not a good idea, he would get stopped for being over the drink drive limit...

Will love his picture on the front of the redrag online. That arrogant about it,he wanted to appeal it but, got turned down.Blamed it on "lack of concentration" yet it wasn't that bad as he knew the signs were there as he was giving off that there was no actual work taking place at the time.
    He'll have to get the Mrs to do some running around,like the rest of us.

Think he needs to "concentrate" on running Notts County. 77 mph in a roadworks! What an idiot. Yes increasingly dislikeable.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Chauffeurs Vacancy at the Lane Kev.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Chauffeurs Vacancy at the Lane Kev.
    Give him a break 'He's the busiest man in the world'...... its all about me me me me me

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Give him a break 'He's the busiest man in the world'...... its all about me me me me me
    Nice to hear you've recognised that. Not long ago you'd have been saying it was all about him him him

Quote Originally Posted by swalepie View Post
    nice to hear you've recognised that. Not long ago you'd have been saying it was all about him him him

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Nice to hear you've recognised that. Not long ago you'd have been saying it was all about him him him

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast