At least we try and prevent it sinkov.

Do we BT ? This is the headline from the Independent in October 2017, over a year ago now.

"More than 400 British Isis jihadis have already returned to UK"

God knows how many more have returned in the last year, and you seriously think this is a government trying to protect it's citizen's from terror attacks ?

Of the counties you mention, Turkey is certainly trying to prevent terror attacks, and if I was a terrorist I think I'd much rather be apprehended by our security services than theirs. Over here I'd be back on the streets soon enough, in Turkey I doubt I'd see the light of day ever again, they really do take it seriously. In Egypt the government is fighting a daily running battle with terrorists, they decimate the Muslim Brotherhood at every opportunity. The terrorists might succeed occasionally in these countries, as they do here, but to suggest they're not trying, and we are, is ridiculous. I'm not sure what your problem is with Morocco, our FO tells us it's a country saturated with terrorists waiting to strike, but the reality is there have only been two major attacks in Morocco this century, the last one in 2011.

Take your pick, Manchester, London, Istanbul, Marrakesh, Cairo, New York, Paris. To be honest BT you're not 100% safe in any of them, and who knows where they'll strike next ?