+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .....millers v blades.....

The_RUFC

@The_RUFC
    14h14 hours ago
    More
    Spare a thought for Sheff U keeper Dean Henderson, who will be spending all week having nightmares about facing big Woody and our aerial bombardment again
    #rufc #sufc #salop #thanksdean

Just noticed this on twitter. Think it's a good point and still fresh in his memory from Wembers. Think Woody must play against the blunts and get the ball on his nut for set pieces.

Tough fixture this but as we all know our team are very good at home and dont give in until the whistles gone.

I worry about he midfield they have and Sharpey reminds me of Robbo always in the right place at the right time.

I's going to be a great day

Will it be the coldest match so far in the way of temperature? Could be quite tasty on the pitch though.

I was listening to someone saying that the three centre halves they play like to go up into midfield and beyond. This will either over run us in the middle or leave them open at the back.

I hope we get to see Williams and Taylor wide of Smith Saturday morning!

By the way this match is on Sky so won't be on ifollow!

Well some of the ex Millers players are going to win.

Forde should be in the starting line up in this game imo but I doubt Warney sees that.

Still it’s a winnable game and I’m looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    On ESPN+ here in the US and available for free with a trial subscription. A 4.30am kick off for us on the West coast

Looks like a sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    8rse!

Bit early, but if anyone comes across a streaming link can they post it here.

Enjoy it Frog. Can see us winning this but its going to be tight. Maybe another 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    8rse!

Bit early, but if anyone comes across a streaming link can they post it here.

Enjoy it Frog. Can see us winning this but its going to be tight. Maybe another 1-1

Incidentally I see that the latest EFL deal with Sky preserves the right for them to stream all midweek games on the red button. Can't see how that is a good deal for clubs like ours on a wet Tuesday night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12