Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and away attendance prediction vs. Barnsley 10/11/18 FAC1

Score, scorers and away attendance prediction vs. Barnsley 10/11/18 FAC1

Barnsley 2 - 3 Notts

Alessandra, Boldewijn and Turley with a 93rd minute headed winner.

634 Notts fans

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  15.6 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-11-2018 at 10:07 PM.

We should expect another solid hammering:

Barnsley 3 - 0 Notts

However, this is exactly the sort of game where Notts pull a decent performance out of the bag, like away at Middlesbrough. So know knows...

Barnsley 1 Notts 1

Boldewijn

I wouldn't be so optimistic about a replay

I think we will lose 3-1.
    Barnsley are doing well, particularly at home. We have been poor since the start of the year, especially away from home. I canít see any reason for optimism.
    Forgot to add that there will be the inevitable melt down all over social media and NCM about how pants we are and HK ainít got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I think we will lose 3-1.
    Barnsley are doing well, particularly at home. We have been poor since the start of the year, especially away from home. I canít see any reason for optimism.
    Forgot to add that there will be the inevitable melt down all over social media and NCM about how pants we are and HK ainít got a clue.
    Yeah they're a good team and they score goals as well. You never know in the cup but it's a head over heart 4-0 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    We should expect another solid hammering:

Barnsley 3 - 0 Notts

However, this is exactly the sort of game where Notts pull a decent performance out of the bag, like away at Middlesbrough. So know knows...
    I am usually optimistic in my forecast but this was my first thought too.

Barnsley 4, Notts 0. Chance to freshen things up - there must be some more centre halves we can wedge into the team? Maybe Keston Davies, if Swansea allow us to play him (assume so if he’s on a season-long loan)?

At least I’ll get the weekend off watching another miserable performance, given that the game won’t be shown on iFollow. Is there a way to listen to the Radio Nottingham commentary if you’re overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Barnsley 4, Notts 0. Chance to freshen things up - there must be some more centre halves we can wedge into the team? Maybe Keston Davies, if Swansea allow us to play him (assume so if he’s on a season-long loan)?

At least I’ll get the weekend off watching another miserable performance, given that the game won’t be shown on iFollow. Is there a way to listen to the Radio Nottingham commentary if you’re overseas?
    VPN and Radio Nottingham website!

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Barnsley 4, Notts 0. Chance to freshen things up - there must be some more centre halves we can wedge into the team? Maybe Keston Davies, if Swansea allow us to play him (assume so if heís on a season-long loan)?

At least Iíll get the weekend off watching another miserable performance, given that the game wonít be shown on iFollow. Is there a way to listen to the Radio Nottingham commentary if youíre overseas?
    IFollow app

Barnsley 3-1 Notts. Think we will put up a brave right until they score their first goal after 5 mins then it willl be like watching the Oldham game again, only worse.

Stead penalty in added time for Notts.

678 Notts fans

3-3

Our only real hope is that Barnsley will make promotion their priority and play a weakened team.

Even if they do, we will also play a weak team because we don't have a strong one!

Barnsley 3-0 Notts

Thanks for the iFollow tips. Two things about the game, which is as tough a draw as we could have got:

1 We always talk about wanting a good cup run, especially when our season is otherwise diabolical (ie, most years), but basically don’t we want a couple of chances of being on TV in the first and second rounds (away at non-league sides), then a plum home draw in the third round - again on TV - an honorable draw, and then a money-spinning replay where we lose narrowly and avoid conceding 8 goals? Anything more just becomes a distraction in our promotion/relegation fight.

2 Barnsley seem to be one of those under-the-radar success stories of a small town club that consistently produce good players and punch above their weight, becoming a yo-yo team between the Championship and League 1. Someone worth trying to emulate.

Tykes3- 0 Notts

Head ruling the

I lost interest in this seasonís F A Cup as soon as the draw was made. I can only agree with the several people on here whoíve said 3-0 to Barnsley.

This could get really REALLY ugly. I would be happy with 4-0.

Barnsley 5-0 Notts
    Sadly I see a hammering coming.. let's hope Barnsley rest a few players and we keep it respectable

4-1

0-1 Own goal wins it for Notts.
    Last time i was at Barnsley Rachid Harkouk was playing and we won 3-1 that score would do too.
    501 specs from Nottm.

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    0-1 Own goal wins it for Notts.
    Last time i was at Barnsley Rachid Harkouk was playing and we won 3-1 that score would do too.
    501 specs from Nottm.

Barnsley 6-0 Notts.

I think we will prob be the better team until they score their first goal on @ 2 mins, after that it's downhill all the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast