+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and away attendance prediction vs. Barnsley 10/11/18 FAC1

Score, scorers and away attendance prediction vs. Barnsley 10/11/18 FAC1

Barnsley 2 - 3 Notts

Alessandra, Boldewijn and Turley with a 93rd minute headed winner.

634 Notts fans

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  15.6 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-11-2018 at 10:07 PM.

We should expect another solid hammering:

Barnsley 3 - 0 Notts

However, this is exactly the sort of game where Notts pull a decent performance out of the bag, like away at Middlesbrough. So know knows...

Barnsley 1 Notts 1

Boldewijn

I wouldn't be so optimistic about a replay

I think we will lose 3-1.
    Barnsley are doing well, particularly at home. We have been poor since the start of the year, especially away from home. I can’t see any reason for optimism.
    Forgot to add that there will be the inevitable melt down all over social media and NCM about how pants we are and HK ain’t got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I think we will lose 3-1.
    Barnsley are doing well, particularly at home. We have been poor since the start of the year, especially away from home. I can’t see any reason for optimism.
    Forgot to add that there will be the inevitable melt down all over social media and NCM about how pants we are and HK ain’t got a clue.
    Yeah they're a good team and they score goals as well. You never know in the cup but it's a head over heart 4-0 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    We should expect another solid hammering:

Barnsley 3 - 0 Notts

However, this is exactly the sort of game where Notts pull a decent performance out of the bag, like away at Middlesbrough. So know knows...
    I am usually optimistic in my forecast but this was my first thought too.

Barnsley 4, Notts 0. Chance to freshen things up - there must be some more centre halves we can wedge into the team? Maybe Keston Davies, if Swansea allow us to play him (assume so if he’s on a season-long loan)?

At least I’ll get the weekend off watching another miserable performance, given that the game won’t be shown on iFollow. Is there a way to listen to the Radio Nottingham commentary if you’re overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Barnsley 4, Notts 0. Chance to freshen things up - there must be some more centre halves we can wedge into the team? Maybe Keston Davies, if Swansea allow us to play him (assume so if he’s on a season-long loan)?

At least I’ll get the weekend off watching another miserable performance, given that the game won’t be shown on iFollow. Is there a way to listen to the Radio Nottingham commentary if you’re overseas?
    VPN and Radio Nottingham website!

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post

IFollow app

Barnsley 3-1 Notts. Think we will put up a brave right until they score their first goal after 5 mins then it willl be like watching the Oldham game again, only worse.

Stead penalty in added time for Notts.

678 Notts fans

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast