+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and away attendance prediction vs. Barnsley 10/11/18 FAC1

3-3

Our only real hope is that Barnsley will make promotion their priority and play a weakened team.

Even if they do, we will also play a weak team because we don't have a strong one!

Barnsley 3-0 Notts

Thanks for the iFollow tips. Two things about the game, which is as tough a draw as we could have got:

1 We always talk about wanting a good cup run, especially when our season is otherwise diabolical (ie, most years), but basically don’t we want a couple of chances of being on TV in the first and second rounds (away at non-league sides), then a plum home draw in the third round - again on TV - an honorable draw, and then a money-spinning replay where we lose narrowly and avoid conceding 8 goals? Anything more just becomes a distraction in our promotion/relegation fight.

2 Barnsley seem to be one of those under-the-radar success stories of a small town club that consistently produce good players and punch above their weight, becoming a yo-yo team between the Championship and League 1. Someone worth trying to emulate.

Tykes3- 0 Notts

Head ruling the

I lost interest in this season’s F A Cup as soon as the draw was made. I can only agree with the several people on here who’ve said 3-0 to Barnsley.

This could get really REALLY ugly. I would be happy with 4-0.

Barnsley 5-0 Notts
    Sadly I see a hammering coming.. let's hope Barnsley rest a few players and we keep it respectable

4-1

0-1 Own goal wins it for Notts.
    Last time i was at Barnsley Rachid Harkouk was playing and we won 3-1 that score would do too.
    501 specs from Nottm.

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    0-1 Own goal wins it for Notts.
    Last time i was at Barnsley Rachid Harkouk was playing and we won 3-1 that score would do too.
    501 specs from Nottm.

Barnsley 6-0 Notts.

I think we will prob be the better team until they score their first goal on @ 2 mins, after that it's downhill all the way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast