+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fulham

Fulham

They are apparently close to sacking Jokanovic, may even be before the international break according to some reports.

Apparently, this is just chronicle - relinking a few nationals that Scott Parker will be given the nod to take over rather than one of the usual suspects.

Be interesting to see if it does happen. He's been on back room staff at Fulham and Spuds already and has completed all his coaching badges.

I hope so. Mitrovic will never score again with all the sideways passing that will go on.

Sad to see them in this position following last season's heroics.

But looking at things realisticly as long as they are in the bottom three then it's one place less for us to occupy.

Sad?

They spent over £100m and still can't get above big Mikes bargain basement buys.

I have no sympathy for anybody at all below us, I just hope and pray there are at least 3 below us in may.

I'm sure they can play better than they did against Huddersfield, but that was one of the worst Premier League performances I've ever seen from a team I think.

They should have kept the spine of the team from last season and then added a few players to that. A bit like the way we should go about it.

We do keep the spine of our team. Which is a shame seeing g as it includes Diame, Perez and Hosses poo

F u c k fulham i hope they are one of theteams who go down .

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    We do keep the spine of our team. Which is a shame seeing g as it includes Diame, Perez and Hosses poo
    I disagree, Joselu was brought in to improve what we already had for the Premier League. And didn't!

But we still have a decent core in Dubravka, Lascelles, Lejeune, Fernandez Dummett, Shelvey, Ritchie and even Kenedy. Three additional quality players would make a world of difference to this team.

The spine of the team is your goalkeeper, 2 centre halves, 2 central midfielders and most used striker.

Out spine still includes Diame and either Perez or joselu.

The spine isnt strong enough.

.. Rumored they are after Big Sam ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)