+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A rare game without Will Vaulks

A rare game without Will Vaulks

Will has done the simple things a lot better this season and it's made him stand out because of it.
    He still tries the killer ball every so often but into the right areas of the pitch where if it doesn't work it doesn't matter so much.
    Every player gives away free kicks and so has he but he seems to have given away less in the more dangerous areas of the pitch.
    Towell is a better player with him in the team which is a bonus.

Thanks Paul Davis.

At least it's only a one match ban. I hope PW is not too quick to alter a Centre - Back pairing that are looking better as every game passes.
    Always like Will Vaulks so I make allowances for him when he takes the ' silly ' yellow cards.
    If he hit all his 40yd passes to perfection he wouldn't be playing for us, he would have moved on for a decent fee and we would have made a profit on him.

I like Vaulks, he does need to work on a couple of things. His passing for one and the other thing I notice is that he sometimes wins the ball and then maybe tries to do too much with the extra touch and then loses it again.

He is hard working though and probably the most passionate player we have!!!