+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why rondon hasn't played much

Why rondon hasn't played much

Rafa saying rondon hasn't been fully fit since he came here and has had no pre season game time either .

So we swapped a match ready Gayle and £3m for someone who might give us half a season?

All rafas fault thought .FFS do you really believe Rafa had him as his main target ? Then the only way we get him is give them Gayle ? And he wasn't fit ? Stinks of Fatman

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    All rafas fault thought .FFS do you really believe Rafa had him as his main target ? Then the only way we get him is give them Gayle ? And he wasn't fit ? Stinks of Fatman
    I personally think this one was Rafa's doing.
    I don't think it was one of his better decisions, but who knows? Rondon has still got plenty of time to notch some important goals 🤞🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    I personally think this one was Rafa's doing.
    I don't think it was one of his better decisions, but who knows? Rondon has still got plenty of time to notch some important goals 🤞🏻
    theres surely is no way Rondon was Rafa's choice, if he was he must have been a last resort.

Look at the type of strikers Rafa has signed in the past to fit into his system.
    All of them are quick, mobile and can score goals.

Torres, Higuain, Keane, Kuyt, Gabbiadini, Mertens, Bellamy, Zapata

Rondon has nowhere near the quality or ability of these lads. I think Plea was his top target and we have lumped for a big strong player to replace Mitro, Muto to replace Gayles mobility and yet didnt get the money again to find someone to put the ball in the net so he has stayed with Perez who scored more than the rest last season.

Does anyone seriously believe nufc said to rafa give us your list of players rafa .oh and by the way who is your number 1 target
    Rafa, i must have rondon at all cost !!!

We know it was Plea who was the main target.

However i think that Rafa wanted Rondon as well.

Hopefully he'll be back up to full fitness now and go on a purple scoring patch.

Rafa did want Rondon and Plea.He also wanted them both at the start of the window,instead as usual he got one on loan right at the end.
    If we managed to get both of them and got rid of Mitrovic and Gayle,I guarantee every person on this board would have been happy with that.
    As per the norm with this cancerous regime we were phucked over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Rafa did want Rondon and Plea.He also wanted them both at the start of the window,instead as usual he got one on loan right at the end.
    If we managed to get both of them and got rid of Mitrovic and Gayle,I guarantee every person on this board would have been happy with that.
    As per the norm with this cancerous regime we were phucked over again.
    Aye...this sums it up nicely.

Look back on the net .. In early June the chronic ..al was reporting we were bidding for Rondon .. He was deffo Wanted by Benitez . No way was he a last minute fill in for the red herring of Plea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)