+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Paul Hart

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    They are just another drain on the already stretched resources.. If we had a proper manager then there would have been no need to have employed them.. Im sure Accrington dont have the luxury of all this wasteful staff..And they are doing ok..
    Who says our recources are stretched? Alan Hardy hasn't built up a multi-million pound business by employing unneccessary staff and hangers-on. I'm sure he knows what he's doing financially, and I'm just as sure Accrington Stanley aren't the benchmark for financial stability.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Who says our recources are stretched? Alan Hardy hasn't built up a multi-million pound business by employing unneccessary staff and hangers-on. I'm sure he knows what he's doing financially, and I'm just as sure Accrington Stanley aren't the benchmark for financial stability.
    What like Fletcher and his mates who had great contacts, his other mate who lasted 2 months as academy director, the baby sitter who coaches the U18s, a psychologist who was as much use as a chocolate fireguard (for psychology purposes anyway!). Unnecessary hangers on the club is rife with them, you are having a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    What like Fletcher and his mates who had great contacts, his other mate who lasted 2 months as academy director, the baby sitter who coaches the U18s, a psychologist who was as much use as a chocolate fireguard (for psychology purposes anyway!). Unnecessary hangers on the club is rife with them, you are having a laugh.
    You could post anonymously and we'd all know who it was!

Maybe you'd like to be one of the hangers on? (Or were one? )

Fletcher and his mates who had great contacts, gone.
    Other mate, acadamy director who lasted two months, gone.
    Baby sitter? Dunno who you mean.
    Useless psychologist, gone.

Anybody else hanging on who you can NAME? Do try and come up with someone other than Paul Hart, someone you can NAME and their job.

We are losing over 2 million a year....Source AH

This, spot on Laxton

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We are losing over 2 million a year....Source AH
    It is actually going to be £3m this year. Source AH

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Did he build up his multi million pound business pissing it up the wall? That's what he's done at the football club.

Did he build up his multi million pound business pissing it up the wall? That's what he's done at the football club.
    Done what?

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Loose change in the world of football ownership.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast