+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Racist BBC

The Racist BBC

I have been tuning into radio four more often recently. Nearly every programme is obsessed with race, or gender. I almost feel ashamed to be white and not on social security.
    The BBC needs to remember we live in a white country, and there are less women in the work force because an awful lot tend to their families.

We have Griffs mates shoving political correctness at us at every oppurtunity. Do you watch the BBC between 7 and 11?. No. Neither do i, it cant even entertain anymore. Its a political party churning out bile, hatred of the west and its people. The left is winning. The conservatives are weak lefties now.

We will all have to be gay soon, wear grey uniforms, and cycle to work. If you disobey you will be in a camp. This is the Nazis by another route. God only knows who votes for this lot of wasters. They are equally disturbed, and living in cuckoo land.

Carmen.

I'm sure I saw that there comedian Lenny Henry campaigning for more blacks to be in the camera /director industry .. Thera are 2.5% in it already .How many do they Want ?

* Their* is the correct grammar Alf. And *Thera*? Terrible grammar !

My main gripe is gays getting married,they have ruined the true meaning of marriage,it's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
    What sad little faux outraged narcissists take somebody to court just because they wouldn't bake a cake for them because they didn't share their views on what's right or wrong,just go and get the ****er baked somewhere else and get a life where you aren't the centre of attraction

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    * Their* is the correct grammar Alf. And *Thera*? Terrible grammar !
    Your first point is incorrect. Your second is probably a typo.

Don’t mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Your first point is incorrect. Your second is probably a typo.

Don’t mention it.
    I sorry for my bad grammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I sorry for my bad grammer.
    It was more your spelling tbf.

You’re welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    It was more your spelling tbf.

You’re welcome.
    To be fair it was a joke me and Alf have'
    You was not to know.

He's from darn Sarf Kel,take no notice of him..Yes it was a typo .

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  14.9 KB

Alf loves me really.
    I am his superior claret .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)