+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aberdeen v Hibs

Brilliant defendeing from McGregor, hoof up the park, Steve May through, Bogdan hesitates, Mcgregor slides in and clears

Another chance.

Slivka, first time ive seen him all game, whips ball in Kamberi gets on it, defletced out for corner

Another chance.

Ball whipped in.

Kamberi misses it, flys past Maclaren at back post

2 subs for Hibs:

Maclaren OFF Lewis Allan On

Slivka OFF Horgan ON
    Last edited by 1875STEVE; 10-11-2018 at 02:40 PM.

SUB:

Stevenson OFF (Injury)

Mackie ON

FT 1-0

Don't think we deserved to lose that

Really dissapointing chose to watch the Outlaw King and by the sounds of it picked wisely. At the end of last season we had one of the best midfields in Scotland McGinn, McGeouch, Allan and we had Swanson as well who was capable back up. After getting rid of the first three I thought it was imperative we got in quality to replace, Mallan has played reasonably well and has scored more Milligan seems to have played centre of defence. I probably won't be popular but now feel Hyndman who was only on a six month deal and Slivka who had a very quiet game are players who can be replaced in January. Allan must be a target and another to win us the ball in midfield. I also think it's time for Rocky to get his chance in goal. We have taken 1 point out a possible 9 which is pretty poor scored no goals but have conceded 2 it Isn't life threatning but it needs fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldman View Post
    Really dissapointing chose to watch the Outlaw King and by the sounds of it picked wisely. At the end of last season we had one of the best midfields in Scotland McGinn, McGeouch, Allan and we had Swanson as well who was capable back up. After getting rid of the first three I thought it was imperative we got in quality to replace, Mallan has played reasonably well and has scored more Milligan seems to have played centre of defence. I probably won't be popular but now feel Hyndman who was only on a six month deal and Slivka who had a very quiet game are players who can be replaced in January. Allan must be a target and another to win us the ball in midfield. I also think it's time for Rocky to get his chance in goal. We have taken 1 point out a possible 9 which is pretty poor scored no goals but have conceded 2 it Isn't life threatning but it needs fixed.
    Conditions spolied the game, but Hibs had chances, the only shot i can remember aberdeen having was the goal...

Hyndman hasn't done enough and Slivka doesnt seem interested.

Mallan looks jaded to me, and so does Boyle, they has played a lot of games when you included the 6 euro games.

Stevenson as well is probably needing a rest

I don't understand why we have signed both Nelom and Marvias and neither have played. two international players, and neither has been given a sniff.

Milligan was back in midfield last night and was excellent IMO, when we play him elswhere, he is wasted.

Hibs have a good side, it needs tweeked a bit though.

I think like you that Hyndman will probably go, and Slivka is on a shoogly peg.

I think we only need two in.

Scott Allan is a MUST IMO, we have to bid in january, and I think so is another striker.

Lewis Allan im unsure of and Oli Shaw, I think, could do with more experience, maybe a loan
    Last edited by 1875STEVE; 10-11-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)