+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should we sign in January?

Who should we sign in January?

Ok i will kick it off, in 7 weeks we can sign players and strengthen the team. Should we wait till the summer go for it?

For me, a left back, goalkeeper and maybe a CH?

Need a goalie and a centre half. There are players out there who are merely championship level. There are players out there who cost premier league wages... we need to find someone in between.

Goal keeper is a must unless our one improves.

Still a goalkeeper?? I think a left back is a priority now?

Some have said Nyland had a good game yesterday, we now have a goalkeeping coach who has come out and said he can be as good as he wants to be. 3 clean sheets in 5 games, yes there have been scary moments but with the high pressing game the pressure is certainly being taken off the back 4. The goals now coming too which again takes the spotlight off the defence.

A LB and bring back Elphick as cover, major rebuilding in the summer once again as loanees return to their clubs.

A leftback yes and i bet the the guy who chose Fulham over us will live to regret it?

Hutton is our best left back. We're not desperate in that position if we played him there.

Bongo your sounding like SB, we need a natural left footed player at left back, someone better than Taylor. Hutton back at right back, it makes sense.

I know what you mean but I don't think it makes much difference. Huttons crossing usually ends up in the stands anyway.

Thats why he is a right back, we have enough options up front..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)