+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: WBA - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

Bielsa needs another batch of turd polish. Looks like he has run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Bielsa needs another batch of turd polish. Looks like he has run out.

Plenty to polish after that shower of sh1t tonight billy.

Best place a 'big' order.

How can we have possession for three quarters of the game and yet go down 4-1?🤔

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    How can we have possession for three quarters of the game and yet go down 4-1?��
    I think you know in your own heart.

Not clinical enough in the final 3rd with no real recognised striker.

Still 4/5 players not good enough. Honest and hard working, can't fault that, but not good enough quality wise.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    How can we have possession for three quarters of the game and yet go down 4-1?🤔
    The stream I was watching cut off on 89th minute. I ran to shops to get alcohol to cope. Looked at this to find Pablo scored consolation goal. Anyway, must drink.

Im not overly disappointed as I saw that coming, either they were going to play crap and wed trounce them or wed play crap and they'd trounce us. Sadly it went the wrong way.

Entire team was dross tonight so find it odd people are singling anyone in particular out. BPF should have done better, Dallas is doing the best he can in a position he shouldn't be being made to play and the rest were abject at best.

Was surprised he took Douglas off for Harrison and not Dallas, Alioski or even Forshaw. Doubt it would have made a difference in reality but still an odd choice, Alioski regardless of how crap he plays never seems to get the hook.

Just read bielsa's after match interview, if anyone can make head or tail out of it please let me know....not knocking the guy as in all honesty that's the first team this season to really turn us over, I also expect wba to win this league.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Not clinical enough in the final 3rd with no real recognised striker.
    Probably sums it up to be honest. Every game we have lost or drawn thus far, we have still dominated posession by a long way. That's great...but the conversion rate just isn't there to match those stats that we have bullied the games. Need more potency around the penalty area, so hopefully he is looking at that. Is any of Roberts, Bamford or even Izzy really the answer??

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)