+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Day

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    tha went t Jon Smiffs stadium av earrd
    I’d sooner smear my gentlemen veg in marmite and dangle them in front of’t Whippet

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’d sooner smear my gentlemen veg in marmite and dangle them in front of’t Whippet
    confessions fothee lad , sawthi ont telly !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I got offered a freebie from my gaffer to watch the sheffield derby last night .

He's an ST blade along with his dad who wasn't well enough to attend so he offered it to me yesterday morning .

I sincerely couldn't think of a worse game to attend , both clubs are deluded morons .

I told him thanks but I'd sooner do 12 hour nights instead .

Apparently it can be arranged he replied .

Oops .

:-) :-)

confessions fothee lad , sawthi ont telly !!!!
    My best mate at school eventually became Chairman of The Dog botherers. He was the guy who was responsible and
    made the move to the new stadium happen. Terry Fisher, Brought up in Birdsedge. Unless the Reds were playing there I wouldn’t enter the place. I rang in sick on the day we had a works meeting there. Just couldn’t.
    Would Nivva happen. My Wombwell born grandma would spin.

I watched BBC's final score coverage on saturday and then again yesterday and was thinking do they deliberately set out to be false, over excited and condescending? When referring to the "magic of the cup". I find their coverage cringe worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I watched BBC's final score coverage on saturday and then again yesterday and was thinking do they deliberately set out to be false, over excited and condescending? When referring to the "magic of the cup". I find their coverage cringe worthy.
    I guess Guiseley are quite excited about it steve , land them away from home and it's nailed on we'd be chosen for live coverage .

Did tha see Kayode Odeyjai , George Maris ex Reds , also Louis Walsh from our under 23s , he looked to be having a good game , good luck to Guiseley , went theer a few years back to watch Reccas , nice ground good people theer , and luvlee pies

Did tha see Kayode Odeyjai , George Maris ex Reds , also Louis Walsh from our under 23s , he looked to be having a good game , good luck to Guiseley , went theer a few years back to watch Reccas , nice ground good people theer , and luvlee pies
    Aye , 37 now apparently , to be fair his goal against Chelsea was one of the legendary ones and will always be remembered fondly .

Shame about his miss in the semi-final v Cardiff. It tarnished a good cup run for me. Had that miss never happened I'd av' shrugged my shoulders and said "**** happens".

However, that miss made me feel robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Aye , 37 now apparently , to be fair his goal against Chelsea was one of the legendary ones and will always be remembered fondly .
    Definitely has to be up theer his goal , it got us to see our club play in a Cup Semi Final , something we never could have dreamed of , what happened at Wembley is well known
    Not the most gifted player !! But one i always liked

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast