+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdie....

Howdie....

Hope the lads (And Saxo ) are all well?
    I've been in Zurich having a little holiday all week. Hope everyone is refreshed and ready to cheer Rovers on, in today's classic encounter!! I fear a bore draw today, but I'm wanting to stay positive for a 4-3 classic.

I'm going to settle for 2-0 Rovers

Enjoy the game peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Hope the lads (And Saxo ) are all well?
    I've been in Zurich having a little holiday all week. Hope everyone is refreshed and ready to cheer Rovers on, in today's classic encounter!! I fear a bore draw today, but I'm wanting to stay positive for a 4-3 classic.

I'm going to settle for 2-0 Rovers

Enjoy the game peeps.
    Well, it was a lot more enjoyable than the QPR game, but - as Saxo says on the other thread - a very disappointing result.
    I'm not sure how we DIDN'T win it in the second half, but full credit to the Rotherham keeper. Also, to be fair, they were much more enterprising than QPR - in the first half-hour, at least.
    You just have to accept that there will games like this. The only negative thing I'd say is that we sometimes just lack a bit of composure in the opposition penalty-area.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Well, it was a lot more enjoyable than the QPR game, but - as Saxo says on the other thread - a very disappointing result.
    I'm not sure how we DIDN'T win it in the second half, but full credit to the Rotherham keeper. Also, to be fair, they were much more enterprising than QPR - in the first half-hour, at least.
    You just have to accept that there will games like this. The only negative thing I'd say is that we sometimes just lack a bit of composure in the opposition penalty-area.
    I think we can have a more balanced char Auks. While we are all disappointed, we did play very well second half. I agree, we lacked composure. Graham should've finished off s great move. Such a soft shot in the end. Palmer had a good game today. But took the ball off Dacks toes, to onky smash it wide. Dack missed a sitter, after doing so well to get in that position. Armstrong hit the bar with a great shot. He did so well cutting in past the 2 defenders. Second half he beat his man numerous times, and was so unlucky nothing came from his endeavour.
    I just think some days are like this? We played well enough. So I'm not concerned.
    We created loads, played well. Everyone was decent today (I wasn't overly impressed with Graham, he desperately needs help up top)

They had one header on target in 90 mins. Had they got away with 3 points, I'd have phoned the Police.

The guy who scored for them (Smith) was a lanky bugger, but I liked him. He was quite fast, and showed good touches. We could do worse than go for him in Jan.

Everyone I spoke to today all said the same rumour Auks. We are after Gestede. On loan.

Be happy with Rudy.. At least he's got a chant..! RUUUUDYYY..!

Me too, Saxo and Champs. You never know if that kind of return will pay off, but he would come in with some momentum, and the crowd on his side.

Me too, Saxo and Champs. You never know if that kind of return will pay off, but he would come in with some momentum, and the crowd on his side.
    He hasn't played for a while. I'm unsure about that. But......if we got him playing like he did last time, he and Rhodes scored loads. Now we have Dack.

If he returned then that would be brilliant
    We have needed a target man for a while as Graham just can't play 90 minutes week in week out anymore.
    Moves like this can be the difference between mid table and the play offs.

Did you see any Gnomes Champs ..?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Did you see any Gnomes Champs ..?
    !!! I'd forgotten all about that expression, Alf.
    By the way, do you know anybody who predicted the League Test result? If so, and they put any money on, they must now be very rich!
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 11-11-2018 at 08:19 PM.

!!! I'd forgotten all about that expression, Alf.
    By the way, do you know anybody who predicted the League Test result? If so, and they put any money on, they must now be very rich!
    I expected a NZwin Aucks ,but not to be nilled by them..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)