+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's team selection

Today's team selection

I just don't get it.

I think it is safe to say that the players who are currently frozen out will not be playing for us again. There are 4 defenders on the bench and no central midfielders. Absolutely nobody who can come on and make an impact.

Where are Howes, Osbourne, Crawford, Patching and Kennedy Williams? If you have no faith in your senior squad then at least play the youngsters.

So the same as Tuesday. Is Kewell really trying to get the sack?
    I hope, pray and wish that Barnsley have an off day or I can see a 4 or 5 nil scoreline. Dennis up front has to be a complete joke. It would be better to play a plastic bag instead. And then Hewitt in Midfield means that Barnsley will just walk straight through putting pressure on the back 4, so Fitz is going to have a very busy day.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I just don't get it.

I think it is safe to say that the players who are currently frozen out will not be playing for us again. There are 4 defenders on the bench and no central midfielders. Absolutely nobody who can come on and make an impact.

Where are Howes, Osbourne, Crawford, Patching and Kennedy Williams? If you have no faith in your senior squad then at least play the youngsters.

With a bit of luck, a mauling today will hurry up, Harry's departure. Sham 69, you couldn't make it up !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2xdCvhvyqY

Looks like Bojo is up front with Deniss.

Where is the Match Fred - is Swale ill?

Dennis fluffs another chance - (is this really the same player that scored 20 goals last season?)

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Where is the Match Fred - is Swale ill?
    Sorry I was not able to start one before kick off

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Sorry I was not able to start one before kick off

Like our players then.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I just don't get it.

Put them out on loan to non league clubs preparing them for next season?

I think at this moment in time playing Enzio is a luxury we can’t afford. For me he would be better served coming off the bench later in a game to put attacking pressure on the opposition and putting an extra conventional midfielder in his place. Don’t get me wrong he has talent (for ten minutes in a game) but at this moment in time we need to steady the ship and get back to basics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast