+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread - Barnsley (FA Cup)

Ah well, we can concentrate of the league................ staying in it, preferably.

Hope Kewell learns something more about his players for our league battle. But I've had enough today, I'm off to watch a film or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    He isn't that good tbh - but he is still better than the competition! That is part of our problem. Nolan signed tripe so we are stuck with Hewitt.
    A change can not be any worse. Put a youngster in, as at least he will have the heart to try. I am sick of seeingand hearing the same crap every game and it is the same players week in week out. We can say there are no better, but when the same players give goals away with the same mistakes every game, then at least try and change things, as the opposition know who they have to target as soon as they see the team sheet and that is worth at least one goal

I take your point - personally, I hoped I'd never have to watch Hewitt again after the last 2 seasons. I'd rather have someone who can either be incisive in the final third & pose more problems for opponents or be stronger & more effective defensively. Hewitt cant actually do anything well other than run a round and take a long throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    A change can not be any worse. Put a youngster in, as at least he will have the heart to try. I am sick of seeingand hearing the same crap every game and it is the same players week in week out. We can say there are no better, but when the same players give goals away with the same mistakes every game, then at least try and change things, as the opposition know who they have to target as soon as they see the team sheet and that is worth at least one goal

I'm afraid it's all Barnthorpe at the mo, can we have a kick please missus?

Jones for Thomas??? Has Hawkridge fallen asleep???

Kion Etete on for Dennis and Dan Jones replaces Nathan Thomas

Jones & Etete on - Dennis & Thomas off. No surprises there then!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Jones for Thomas??? Has Hawkridge fallen asleep???
    We may see Hawks soon too, he was was warming up a minute ago

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I'm afraid it's all Barnthorpe at the mo, can we have a kick please missus?
    Sounds like we have to say "can we have the ball back please"

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast