+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread - Barnsley (FA Cup)

This is getting to look all too familiar.

Declan Dunn on for Evina

83 mins till we got our 1st attempt on goal, marvellous !!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    4-0. Is this the end for El Kewellio?
    I doubt it - I suspect AH will not want to admit he has dropped another ricket at this stage. Plus, Kewell is still trying to make something out of Nolan's collection of dross. This is going to be a long, hard winter. I'm glad I'll be spending a good proportion of it on foreign shores tbh.

Didn't think it was a good appointment at the time, still don't. Repeating the same mistake of appointing novices failed for Trew and it is failing for Hardy too.

3 matches coming up where we SHOULD be taking some points. Any less than 4 and even Al will be getting nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    I doubt it - I suspect AH will not want to admit he has dropped another ricket at this stage. Plus, Kewell is still trying to make something out of Nolan's collection of dross. This is going to be a long, hard winter. I'm glad I'll be spending a good proportion of it on foreign shores tbh.

Didn't think it was a good appointment at the time, still don't. Repeating the same mistake of appointing novices failed for Trew and it is failing for Hardy too.
    I agree. I was against the HK appointment, but with the crap he has to work with, then I am not surprised with the results. However, selecting the same players that underperform each week, Evina. Thomas, Hewitt and Dennis, then I am losing patience with him. I will give him my backing till Christams but if things do not improve, then I will be in the HK out camp

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Ah well, we can concentrate of the league................ staying in it, preferably.
    Vert true Pies but not with the current Clown on the Tiller.
    I did advise at the time of the much talked about appointment he was not the man for the job, he is without a doubt the worst appointment l have seen in 68 years of support.

Get him out P.D.Q. Big Al b4 he empties the ground.

TAXI for @rry Clueless.

What a waste of a cold, wet Saturday afternoon.

Kewell has an immense job on here - next Sat's game takes on epic proportions in respect of his future not just Notts' destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Vert true Pies but not with the current Clown on the Tiller.
    I did advise at the time of the much talked about appointment he was not the man for the job, he is without a doubt the worst appointment l have seen in 68 years of support.

Get him out P.D.Q. Big Al b4 he empties the ground.

TAXI for @rry Clueless.
    Got to disagree, as at this moment in time, Fullarton wins that award, but the way HK is going, then I think you will have more people that will start to agree with you, including myself

Kewell has got to go for me. This should have been 8-0 and frankly I'm sick of seeing us get hammered. We just roll over and offer absolutely nothing going forward.

He has isolated half of the squad, talks tripe and is blinded by his arrogance. We have going backwards and things are now desperate.

Get Paul Hurst in.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast