+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Albion v Leeds team news/ matchthread

Quote Originally Posted by Albionmad View Post
    Takes a realisation that what's been tried many times before is not working.
    Massive credit to BD today.

Needs the same risk free approach from now on.

Bin 3-5-2 It needs world class players all over the park to work.

Even Belgium fell in the end
    Great performance and Leeds are the same nasty team they were when I was a kid. Must be in the water up there. Pleased for moore but to be fair he had a team who actually played and performed all over the pitch tonight. That has to happen every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Can't believe the team he's put out what a joke this so called manager his get rid no way can we win tonight in a way I hope we don't then we might get rid
    Made you look a right mug hasn't he?
    See ya next time we lose

To be fair all of us got it wrong I will hold my hands up nobody really thought we would win tonight

An absolutely brilliant performance today.

The game showed he hasn't lost the players and the players at the back can perform when allowed to play the only way they can.

Now keep Bartley out and flog him in Jan and buy a box to box mf in Jan and at least a play off place should be assured.

Even Jrod wanted it today.

Over the moon tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    An absolutely brilliant performance today.

The game showed he hasn't lost the players and the players at the back can perform when allowed to play the only way they can.

Now keep Bartley out and flog him in Jan and buy a box to box mf in Jan and at least a play off place should be assured.

Even Jrod wanted it today.

Over the moon tonight.

Great result Blood but apart from Gayle coming back in - lets hope he does not tinker with the formation or side. Robson Kanu played well today but Gayle must start next game and yes we need a strong midfielder who can dictate the middle.

Lets see what happens at Ipswich as certainly not getting carried away................ Keep Bartley and Brunt out though!

Absolutely chuffed as fck tonight for big Darren Moore, cracking result for the Albion! Probably the best game I’ve seen HRK have for us, Gibbo back on fire, Phillips back at it, centre halves being centre halves (in the centre!)I could go on.

DM’s a young manager who’s learning all the while and tonight he was brave enough to change it, let’s face it he had to, I love 442, hopefully this is the way forward now.

Albion back on track... COMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHNNN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Great result Blood but apart from Gayle coming back in - lets hope he does not tinker with the formation or side. Robson Kanu played well today but Gayle must start next game and yes we need a strong midfielder who can dictate the middle.

Lets see what happens at Ipswich as certainly not getting carried away................ Keep Bartley and Brunt out though!
    Indeed we do need that box to box mf, and I liked the look of their kalvin Phillips, and he's only 22 not 32.

I don't know how he looked for those who watched it on TV.

Football is a funny old game. None of us saw this coming. I doubt Leeds did. But then it is the Albion. We should all know better. But remember, it’s the hope that kills.

I had £2 on Albion to win 3-1 and Gayle to score anytime. 22 to 1

Surely DM will now realise what most of us fans have been saying since the start of the season, that a back three and playing it out from the back just doesn't work. The back four looked a much more solid unit and he must also stick with the same personel i.e. no Bartley. In fact I wouldn't even have him on the bench. As for Chris Brunt, that's a different matter. No, he's not a central mid- fielder but would always have him in the squad as he is versatile and can come on and do a job in varying roles.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)