Thread: The RN factor

The RN factor

If Csaba had still been in charge wed have bottled todays game.

What a difference RN is making, long may it continue!

Extend his contract tonight Martin,do not FN dither like you did with Shabba.

exactly - enough signs that he is a good manager

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    If Csaba had still been in charge wed have bottled todays game.

What a difference RN is making, long may it continue!
    If czaba had still been in charge we'd have got ****ing hammered again. No way would we have put in that kind of performance under that ****

4 wins already equals the haul from the first quarter! Just imagine where we could have been.

Absolutely. But thanx to Shabba for Safranko, Paul Watson and a few other signings. He left us with a decent squad for this league. I hope that is a crumb of comfort to Shabba, as he really worked hard for us during his tenure with us. Unfortunately, he just couldn't do the business from the dugout.

Every cloud has a silver lining though, and I think we've landed lucky with RN. He seems to be a focussed guy who knows what he's doing.

The last few years have been brutal. I genuinely feared for our club. But I reckon RN can get us up there in the top division again. It's so good to have a positive outlook again. Thanx Robbie.

If he can find the striker coach he feels he needs it could make things even better.

Any news on the striker coach front. How long is his preferred choice SC tied to Dunfermline? If a year he may well wait until end of season to bring him in.