+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: todays 9 pointer

todays 9 pointer

started well and got ourselves back in the game then step up the manager and his amazing subbies
    kenny miller hooked
    and kallman hooked for moussa
    how to take any threat we had and destroy it in a cpl of moments of madness

how does moussa continue to get a strip never mind a role is absolutely beyond me
    also a self destruct button from the gaffer

moussa will be the sword the the gaffer will fall on absolutely mind boggling subby

we will be doing very well to avoid automatic relegation now and if mcintyre cani see that moussa isna a striker then his eyes and ears dont work as thats pretty much the loudest expression of disbelief from the stands that iv heard at dens in a long time

1 point in what was imo a 9 pointer isna good enuff

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    started well and got ourselves back in the game then step up the manager and his amazing subbies
    kenny miller hooked

how does moussa continue to get a strip never mind a role is absolutely beyond me

moussa will be the sword the the gaffer will fall on absolutely mind boggling subby

we will be doing very well to avoid automatic relegation now and if mcintyre cani see that moussa isna a striker then his eyes and ears dont work as thats pretty much the loudest expression of disbelief from the stands that iv heard at dens in a long time

Whereas McCann played him time after time after time
    I didnt want McIntyre in either but ffs surely he needs a bit of a chance

im no hounding the gaffer but im utterly bamboozled how moussa gets near the squad,just pointing out that i thot the subbies ruined any chance we had of winning and the gaffer has to hold his hands up to that ain surely

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    kenny miller hooked

Agreed. Both Kallman and Miller were having their best games for us( yes know they weren't great but still having their best games) but as soon as they went off we were phuckin awful. Moussa will never be a player as long as he has a hole in his erse.
    Thought Nathan Ralph was very good for us today by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    mcintyre is totally lost in my opinion.we are desperate to get a win and he takes off our captain and goalscorer.clueless and naive about sums him up.both teams today will get relegated on their performance today.

Keeping an unfit Woods on as well, making Gowser play up front to replace an actual striker. Easy to see where his loyalties lie.

The substitute’s where a joke today, I said last week I hoped to never see moussa in dark blue again, and I repeat that, straight swap gowser for woods, who I thought had was decent today,
    I wouldn’t have touched the forward line, maybe would have changed Curran for Nabi, but the rest I’d have left on

A point ok at this stage of the season...just ,would be a great result if I read in the paper tomorrow that Moussa has left absolute minter of a supposed striker...

Think he needed to get Curran off. Kept losing the ball second half. All three players leaving the field worsened the team for different reasons. Nabi is gash. Bet he can keep the ball up for two weeks, but contributes nothing for the majority of his time in a game, albeit there is the odd pass. Moussa is hopeless, headless. The bench was very weak. The team are so short of numbers when the McCann brain farts are not included

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    I think some people on here would like to see us relegated just to say ‘I told you so’.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)