+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That Trump fella.....

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    I don't go in for all the Trump bashing, he didn't attend some french ceremony thats a bit tight, ad like to know why before i ave a go At the fella, and so far as the military goes, you ask any of em who's servin and they love trump. He spent a shed load of cash putting right Obamas systematic dismantling of the us military. Eh, my mum says he's a nazi as well. But she's ignorant, whats all a yor excuse?
    Did you know bankend your hero Trump dodged the army draft in the 1960's 6 times on one occasion he said he had a bad heal then a year or two after he was asked which one it was he said he could not remember. I think it was the Vetnam war, making him a coward and two faced hence no gumshone to face up and honner his country men that fought and died.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Did your Uncle SB tell you to post that eh ?.

Seriously though Roma (and to everybody else on here).. Im not really interested in Mr trump and his yanks and what they say or do etc.
    If tha not interested in Trump and his yanks in what they say or do you must be a sad man because it it involves this country wether you like it or not, we are up there arse, if a bomb drops sum ware in England because of this incmpidend tictator Trump what would you think then.

The whole political spectrum is so fecked up at the moment it's hard to keep pace .

Something will have to give sooner rather than later .

It's Left v Right with very little coming from the centre ground .

I dare say a hundred years ago we'd be at war but with the advancement of technology that's probably not a good idea .

Ain't a clue but going on history in turbulent times the Right normally succeed and then eventually the Left prevail and hang them from trees and then go on to feck up themselves and the centre restore some kind of order when it's all over .........and repeat .

Thanks. Best mate trump eh, why did you ave to start off wi that? I'm makin a point, one which can be backed up with imperical evidence in the case of military spendin. Mel Gibson dodged draft an all. Loads of the priviledged did. And i did say, i think it's tight he ant gone, but I'd like to know why, rather than read the headline an the bold and proclaim infinite knowledge. You certainly aint gonna get it from bbc or cnn are we? This is why i hold back on Trump, just a bit suspicious that everyone and anyone is encouraged to hate him. Why? He is just a president, the last one sold a load o uranium, no outrage there, one before that, literally couldn't stop havin wars. I can't be bothered goin on.

I don't go in for all the Trump bashing, he didn't attend some french ceremony thats a bit tight, ad like to know why before i ave a go At the fella, and so far as the military goes, you ask any of em who's servin and they love trump. He spent a shed load of cash putting right Obamas systematic dismantling of the us military. Eh, my mum says he's a nazi as well. But she's ignorant, whats all a yor excuse?
    While he was spending a shed load of cash putting right Obamas systematic dismantling of the military he also set about dismantling Obamacare which gave helth care to those who couldn't afford private health care
    Only in the U$ eh?

Secret service decide if Marine 1 can fly and they said no due to the low cloud and rain. Other leaders had to cancel and drive but it’s not that simple when you’re the President if the USA to just drive

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    While he was spending a shed load of cash putting right Obamas systematic dismantling of the military he also set about dismantling Obamacare which gave helth care to those who couldn't afford private health care
    Only in the U$ eh?
    It’s not very well liked though Obamacare and has been a bit of a failure with costs spiralling. That’s probably one of the reasons why he won the election because he said he’d reform it.

Thanks. Best mate trump eh, why did you ave to start off wi that? I'm makin a point, one which can be backed up with imperical evidence in the case of military spendin. Mel Gibson dodged draft an all. Loads of the priviledged did. And i did say, i think it's tight he ant gone, but I'd like to know why, rather than read the headline an the bold and proclaim infinite knowledge. You certainly aint gonna get it from bbc or cnn are we? This is why i hold back on Trump, just a bit suspicious that everyone and anyone is encouraged to hate him. Why? He is just a president, the last one sold a load o uranium, no outrage there, one before that, literally couldn't stop havin wars. I can't be bothered goin on.
    I agree with that , they’re all Cr ap in one way or another. Trump hasn’t got near anything like the death and misery caused by previous presidents yet though but he wants to build a wall so he’s a nazi

I have a couple of American friends in Virginia who are both retired from the forces and they say the military always vote Rebublican because they look after them. The democrats tend to dismantle everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Only in the U$ eh?
    Do you know much about obamacare? America works different to here they need health insurance, obamacare was pushing up premiums so high people could not pay, also within the states there was a monopoly which meant folk were stuck with no option. It needed dismantling and replacing. Unfortunately partisan politics there means they just won't pull together on this. So it rolls on and on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast