+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh dear !

Oh dear !

Millwall striker Tom Bradshaw faces a long-term spell out of action after suffering a serious knee injury.

Neil Harris confirmed after Saturday's game at Norwich City that Bradshaw has damaged his knee ligaments and is set for an operation on Tuesday.

The injury is likely to keep Bradshaw sidelined for the rest of the 2018/19 season.

Harris said: "Bradders is having an operation this week, he's suffered a knee ligament injury and his season will be over.

"We wish him all the best and look forward to working with him over the next period of time, through to pre-season, to get him back fit, and fundamentally looking to have him back fit for pre-season to be a big part for us next year."

Well i hope he recovers well , and the Transfer goes thru as planned , good luck Bradders

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well i hope he recovers well , and the Transfer goes thru as planned , good luck Bradders

We'll ev him back in January and thull tell us all he's 2 weeks away from action

I don't hold the lad any real malice , disappointed he left but what's new .

I hope Tom gets back on the pich asap , wasn't the best by any means but always gave his all during his time here .

I wish him well.really do.. from a family point of view if ever an injury was timed well to look after a newborn..... this was.

Woodrows scores more goals and had more starts than Bradshaw and he’s been out injured himself for eternity

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Woodrows scores more goals and had more starts than Bradshaw and he’s been out injured himself for eternity
    And probably scored more at an higher level ? Good luck to both Lads

No malice towards the lad but I hope when he returns it’s in League One, can’t stand Millwall.

Coincidentally does anyone go onto better things after leaving Barnsley? Players seem to peak whilst with us get their dream move and then either get injured or have a dramatic loss of form.

John Stones did o'reyt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast