+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That's is so disappointing.

That's is so disappointing.

And we've got an international break to stew on it. Sometimes I hate football.

I was very disappointed too.
    We aren't the best side, but 2 sides in 2 weeks come for a nil nil. Shows how far we've come. They started wasting time after 10 mins. The ref added 5 mins injury time, which is for 6 subs. He didn't add one second on.

We played really really well today second half. And did enough to win 3 football matches. But it's football. It actually looked like we wouldn't get anything today. Which happens. But we have Bradley Dack.

You can't win them all. I'm happy we are 8th. Concentrate on the positives. As we will be back soon enough.

You could be a Wigan fan Saxo. Then you'd be really pissed off. They could be going down with Bolton. Funny how nobody is talking them up anymore? And that gob ****e manager has finally shut up. They really are crap.

We are disappointed to only be 8th. Not exactly a disaster is it?

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    You could be a Wigan fan Saxo. Then you'd be really pissed off. They could be going down with Bolton. Funny how nobody is talking them up anymore? And that gob ****e manager has finally shut up. They really are crap.

We are disappointed to only be 8th. Not exactly a disaster is it?
    I've thought about it now.. Really we should have only drew with QPR.. Today we deserved to win.. Swings and roundabouts.. Its probably about right..

It's only that Sax. Listen tivTM's comments he's a pretty open and honest guy in general.
    He went to a dinner last week, and was sat with Paul Warne (Rotherhams manager) and Pep Guardiaola. And they were all saying this Champ this particular season is unique. In that it's unbelievably wide open. Anyone can easily beat anyone. Any week. Look at today's results? Did you predict Villa going to Derby and winning 0-3 on current form?
    He said we have beaten sides better than us, equally we have lost to sides not as good as us. That's the league we are in! And we are bloody 8th. Think about that mate? 17 games in. We aren't that good! Nobody said we are. I rate us, but I know exactly where we are rite now. We aren't down near the bottom like the other promoted sides?
    And look at the games, they are always close. We never hammer anyone. We never get hammered. We can beat any side in this league. We have shown that. We fear nobody. But if we dip our standards only 5% we may meet an inform side like Sheff Utd. Who will take full advantage.
    What we aren't is a QPR or Rotherham who will go to a club like us, and go for a nil nil.

QPR deserved nothing last week. And got nothing. Rotherham got very very lucky today. We played quite poorly vrs QPR, but we did create chances. They didn't.
    Today we created numerous chances, played very well. And it was one of those frustrating days. You move on. We have a break. Get hey players back, and look forward to PNE away. Who will be up for it.

One of those days
    My prediction might of come true had rovers had their scoring boots on
    29 attempts TWENTY NINE and we scored 1
    that stat is very telling
    Our midfield is looking class in this league and with a forward who knows where the back of the net is could propel us to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    One of those days
    My prediction might of come true had rovers had their scoring boots on
    29 attempts TWENTY NINE and we scored 1
    that stat is very telling
    Our midfield is looking class in this league and with a forward who knows where the back of the net is could propel us to the next level.
    I can't remember if anyone else has mentioned it, but didn't Smallwood look good on Saturday? There was a lot more to his game than being a "soldier"!

He is warming to this league nicely after a tricky first few weeks.
    I was one of many being premature in my criticism of him,so glad to be proven wrong.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)