+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Last Post Today At Oakwell

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    So antisemitism in the labour party is justifiable because Jews are killing arabs, but soldiers being photographed with Tommy Robinson is plastered all over the daily communist ?? tha what ?!
    The reference to the killing of 13 jews is to remind you of Bloody Sunday in 1972 RF and nothing to do with events in Palestine .

The Tommy Rpbinson story was covered by a number of media outlets not just The Guardian .

Antisemitism isn't justifiable in any walk of life , my partner comes from Jewish stock and lost a number of relative's in the holocaust and I paid my respects to one of the camps just outside Munich 25 years ago on a visit to the city .

There are bad eggs in every party , the Labour Party doesn't always handle it very well to say the least , it frustrates me too .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The reference to the killing of 13 jews is to remind you of Bloody Sunday in 1972 RF and nothing to do with events in Palestine .

The Tommy Rpbinson story was covered by a number of media outlets not just The Guardian .

Antisemitism isn't justifiable in any walk of life , my partner comes from Jewish stock and lost a number of relative's in the holocaust and I paid my respects to one of the camps just outside Munich 25 years ago on a visit to the city .

There are bad eggs in every party , the Labour Party doesn't always handle it very well to say the least , it frustrates me too .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'll change hatred for prejudiced The clue is in the way you refer
    & before you come back with it'snot prejudice it's fact my offer to verify your claim that the WHOLE of the estate in question is occupied by Romanians [now modified to certain streets & hardly a UK number plate] still stands
    If your assertions are true why the retiscence in telling us which streets you refer to
    Nar then Exile it doesn't matter what word you use to describe my post, both words are offensive and untrue.
    So, I'll ask you again to explain what a speech about insurrection has to do with a Labour dossier on antisemitism within the party ?
    I don't see the link.
    Once you've answered that one please remind me where I've posted any racist comments about Romanians.

Yours in anticipation,

RF

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Depends what your motives are to meet with people such as the IRA and Hamas RF , bear in mind Corbyn is an elected member of parliament and has held that position since 1983 .

You are aware I take it that in order to find diplomatic solutions to complex issues it's generally a good idea to talk to people and sound them out , didn't Heath meet with the IRA in the 70's ? .

Tommy Robinson is an ex football hooligan with far right agenda and is no stranger to prison so I'll say no more on this particular individual other than it isn't the greatest endorsement to have if you enter the political arena .

Here's one for thi nip , during and after every smear campaign against Corbyn the membership of the Labour Party and it's support group Momentum actually grows .

I've seen the figures and it's a fact .

If the left wanted to roll out a smear campaign against the British Army it would blow away anything the establishment and the tories could ever throw at the left and Corbyn , trust me .

The reason it doesn't happen is because it wouldn't be politically smart and as an historic reference it's generally not the way Labour plays the political game .

When the Labour Party murders 13 innocent Jews in cold blood on the streets of Tel Aviv we can discuss as equals nip .
    Ah, the old cobblers about how Corbett was engaging in some sort of one man peace process.

Engaging in a process generally involves meeting both sides of the argument, not just one side. It generally doesn't involve standing side by side with one of the the parties on public platforms and calling them 'friends'.

And you have to look at the people that Corbett would put into two of the most senior positions in government - John McDonnell, who said: “It’s about time we started honouring those people involved in the armed struggle. It was the bombs and bullets and sacrifice made by the likes of Bobby Sands that brought Britain to the negotiating table.

The peace we have now is due to the action of the IRA. Because of the bravery of the IRA and people like Bobby Sands, we now have a peace process.''

And Diane Abbott - the woman that Corbett put in charge of the police and security services - who said: "Every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed."

I did think this post was about the last post at Oakwell ?, show some respect .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345