+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Last Post Today At Oakwell

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What are we to suspect about this then:

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...imes-1-6588155

If you can draw ridiculous inferences from a single case, then so be it. Sauce for the goose and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Thanks for sharing Animal, I too have suspected that the left wing rag you refer to would do something to subvert the remembrance conducted this weekend with so much dignity by the decent people of our country - so thanks for confirming that my suspicions were warranted the timing of the article can't be a coincidence can it.
    Of course it goes without saying that anyone with extreme views has no place in our armed forces,public services, or society in general.

One would hope that the Labour Party Dossier handed to the Met Police in September which allegedly contained 45 claims of anti Semitic behaviour such as party activists making statements such as " We shall rid the jews who are a cancer on us all" will result on these people being rooted out and prosecuted with similar vigour.

Just to add balance like.
    Oh dear what a lovely gathering we have here , smile please lads , the camera never lies tha nuz nip .

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...army-far-right

One would hope that the Labour Party Dossier handed to the Met Police in September which allegedly contained 45 claims of anti Semitic behaviour such as party activists making statements such as " We shall rid the jews who are a cancer on us all" will result on these people being rooted out and prosecuted with similar vigour.

Somewhat redolent of Thatchers " the enemy within"
    & what about all these Romanians in our midst?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 13-11-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Oh dear what a lovely gathering we have here , smile please lads , the camera never lies tha nuz nip .

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...army-far-right
    So what shall we do next then nip ? I'll post a photograph of Corbyn with the IRA, hamas, etc.
    You post a photo of a Welsh guardsman at Rourkes Drift ?

Hatred of minorities is just as prevalent in the far left as it is in the far right. Just ask any Jew.

night

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post

Somewhat redolent of Thatchers " the enemy within"
    & what about all these Romanians in our midst?
    Nowt like it Exile ??
    That speech (never made) was going to be about insurrection if memory serves me.
    What on earth has it to do with antisemitism in the labour party ? Sorry I don't get what you're trying to say here ? Are you really suggesting that Jews are " the enemy within" surely not Exile.

And what are you talking about Romanians for ?

So what shall we do next then nip ? I'll post a photograph of Corbyn with the IRA, hamas, etc.
    You post a photo of a Welsh guardsman at Rourkes Drift ?

Hatred of minorities is just as prevalent in the far left as it is in the far right. Just ask any Jew.

night
    Depends what your motives are to meet with people such as the IRA and Hamas RF , bear in mind Corbyn is an elected member of parliament and has held that position since 1983 .

You are aware I take it that in order to find diplomatic solutions to complex issues it's generally a good idea to talk to people and sound them out , didn't Heath meet with the IRA in the 70's ? .

Tommy Robinson is an ex football hooligan with far right agenda and is no stranger to prison so I'll say no more on this particular individual other than it isn't the greatest endorsement to have if you enter the political arena .

Here's one for thi nip , during and after every smear campaign against Corbyn the membership of the Labour Party and it's support group Momentum actually grows .

I've seen the figures and it's a fact .

If the left wanted to roll out a smear campaign against the British Army it would blow away anything the establishment and the tories could ever throw at the left and Corbyn , trust me .

The reason it doesn't happen is because it wouldn't be politically smart and as an historic reference it's generally not the way Labour plays the political game .

When the Labour Party murders 13 innocent Jews in cold blood on the streets of Tel Aviv we can discuss as equals nip .

Nowt like it Exile ??
    That speech (never made) was going to be about insurrection if memory serves me.
    What on earth has it to do with antisemitism in the labour of surely not party ? Sorry I don't get what you're trying to say here ? Are you really suggesting that Jews are " the enemy within" surely not Exile.

And what are you talking about Romanians for ?
    Your assumption of surely not is correct
    Surely you can remember your obvious hatred of Romanians & your rant about them taking over the WHOLE of the housing estate where you used to live
    You can't have forgotten that already have you?

Depends what your motives are to meet with people such as the IRA and Hamas RF , bear in mind Corbyn is an elected member of parliament and has held that position since 1983 .

You are aware I take it that in order to find diplomatic solutions to complex issues it's generally a good idea to talk to people and sound them out , didn't Heath meet with the IRA in the 70's ? .

Tommy Robinson is an ex football hooligan with far right agenda and is no stranger to prison so I'll say no more on this particular individual other than it isn't the greatest endorsement to have if you enter the political arena .

Here's one for thi nip , during and after every smear campaign against Corbyn the membership of the Labour Party and it's support group Momentum actually grows .

I've seen the figures and it's a fact .

If the left wanted to roll out a smear campaign against the British Army it would blow away anything the establishment and the tories could ever throw at the left and Corbyn , trust me .

The reason it doesn't happen is because it wouldn't be politically smart and as an historic reference it's generally not the way Labour plays the political game .

When the Labour Party murders 13 innocent Jews in cold blood on the streets of Tel Aviv we can discuss as equals nip .
    So antisemitism in the labour party is justifiable because Jews are killing arabs, but soldiers being photographed with Tommy Robinson is plastered all over the daily communist ?? tha what ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Your assumption of surely not is correct
    Surely you can remember your obvious hatred of Romanians & your rant about them taking over the WHOLE of the housing estate where you used to live
    You can't have forgotten that already have you?
    OK, so please explain the link between a speech Thatcher never made and a dossier about labour antisemitism being handed to the police please Exile as I still can't see it.

And whilst you're at it when have I ever posted that I hate Romanians ? I don't fecking know any.

OK, so please explain the link between a speech Thatcher never made and a dossier about labour antisemitism being handed to the police please Exile as I still can't see it.

And whilst you're at it when have I ever posted that I hate Romanians ? I don't fecking know any.
    I'll change hatred for prejudiced The clue is in the way you refer
    & before you come back with it'snot prejudice it's fact my offer to verify your claim that the WHOLE of the estate in question is occupied by Romanians [now modified to certain streets & hardly a UK number plate] still stands
    If your assertions are true why the retiscence in telling us which streets you refer to

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast