+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OGC Nice Triumph Again

OGC Nice Triumph Again

Three wins on the bounce having beaten Nimes this evening 1-0 away from home .

Nice now sit in 6th place and within striking distance of the champions league places .

Still relatively early days but they seem to be on the right track after a poor start to the season with a new coach and players not quite bedded in .

Go Chien !!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Three wins on the bounce having beaten Nimes this evening 1-0 away from home .

Nice now sit in 6th place and within striking distance of the champions league places .

Still relatively early days but they seem to be on the right track after a poor start to the season with a new coach and players not quite bedded in .

Go Chien !!!
    Ya they are doing well, Animal hope tha not taking p1ss on them posters that think Mr Chien is a p1llocker and only in it for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Ya they are doing well, Animal hope tha not taking p1ss on them posters that think Mr Chien is a p1llocker and only in it for the money.
    I think I can assure you Mr C, Animal would not do such a thing

In all honesty I don't know whether Chien and co are a good thing or not .

I'll judge events as they arise and post accordingly colliers .

The previous owner damaged the club at championship level whilst seeking to return a substantial profit on his investment , admittedly under sad circumstances but none the less it was what it was .

January will be interesting and let's see how that goes .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    In all honesty I don't know whether Chien and co are a good thing or not .

I'll judge events as they arise and post accordingly colliers .

The previous owner damaged the club at championship level whilst seeking to return a substantial profit on his investment , admittedly under sad circumstances but none the less it was what it was .

January will be interesting and let's see how that goes .

Just my bit of fun, Animal am same as thee i'll juge it as it comes but I would never pull anyone darn until they deserve it.
    After a match I never or very rarely pull down a player as iv'e played misen and been hero one week and vilan the next.

Just my bit of fun, Animal am same as thee i'll juge it as it comes but I would never pull anyone darn until they deserve it.
    After a match I never or very rarely pull down a player as iv'e played misen and been hero one week and vilan the next.
    In an ideal world you'd want the equivalent of the Huddersfield owner , fan , loaded , ambitious and prepared to shake the dice .

This club ain't a million miles away from that , the owners do have the clout to push it to another level .

A scrappy 1 nil wil against 9 men ( I’ll step in for SB )

Av nivva seenum , frum warra gatha tho,it's not reyt gud to watch ?

He who laughs last laughs longest and loudest. Powder dry until May 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    He who laughs last laughs longest and loudest. Powder dry until May 2019.
    SB
    What will have to happen in May 2017 to enable you to have the "last laugh"
    Genuine question

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast