It was a performance that i am proud of and i a bit disappointed it was only one point instead of all three. To go the Emirates and create so many chances is a credit to the players. Helder Costa scared the hell out of Kolasinac, he couldn't handle him. I also though Jonny had his best game in a Wolves shirt. Going forward Wolves were a constant threat and at the back Wolves gave very little away. It says a lot about the performance when Patricio didn't make a decent save until note until he tipped Torreira's effort over the bar.

Arsenal wouldn't have had no complaints if they had gone in at the break more than a goal down after Cavaleiro's goal. Costa could easily have had a couple. I do think for about a ten minute spell at the start of the second half we got sloppy with our play. We rode our luck with the Aubameyang effort that came off the post. It's easy to say after the event that Mkhitaryan didn't mean the chance that went in, but cross or no cross, it still did.

One thing that Wolves did, and a credit to them was not trying to settle for a point, we at least hit Arsenal on the break, Jota, Traore and Gibbs-White could easily have won it for us. A great away day and a well deserved point.