+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you..100 years

Thank you..100 years

To all our brave servicemen and Women from all areas of the world not just the UK. Who died to save us all and allow us to go about our lives without fear and enjoys trappings of modern times including our precious Game of Football....... Thank you.

Spot in Dave. Did you know Angela Merkal is Hitlers daughter.

No?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Did you know Angela Merkal is Hitlers daughter.
    Yes what a great song

Humhum back to the point please gents!!

Lest we forget - when you go home tell them that for their tomorrow, we gave our today. Is there a more poignant statement.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Humhum back to the point please gents!!
    TD

I should have left Bongo’s comment to itself

I lost relatives in both World wars

Also 4 friends killed in the mindless conflict in Belfast

R I P to all those who have made the greatest sacrifice imaginable

Yes we all know war is stupid, afterall, its never the people who declare war who actually fight! Sad to hear about your relatives freer, i lost my Great Grandfather in the 1st WW but obviously never met him. To all the fallen R.I.P

I think most of us have relatives who suffererd the wars. My friend joined the TA and now paralysed after being shot in Afganistan. Unfortunately the wars are created by the elite to benifit them selfs at our expense.

That's absolutely right Bongo and sorry to hear about your friend's misfortune

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)