+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Stuart Kettlewell - bitter clown

Shankland is obviously their danger man but he is as lazy as hell....it's the lads on the wing that are supplying him that are the danger. Important that we ain't giving away any daft free kicks and boss them in the midfield. If we play with the determination of Safranko then we will do alright. One game at a time and well winnable. Genuinely looking forward to this match!

Wld like to se sarfranko and Curran given chance together. Both are similar in that they chase everything down. This sort of determination becomes infectious throughout the team. Play at a high tempo put Ayr on back foot from start.

McMullen aird on wings and fyvie and Stanton bossing mid park they won’t have time to settle and get balls through to shanklands and co.

COME ON UTD!

I'm not sure Safranko and Curran would be a good combination, too similar. Out of our current options I prefer McMullan at #10, I think he's played best in that role in Robbie's first few games.

Aird McMullan King
    Safranko

For me on Friday

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm not sure Safranko and Curran would be a good combination, too similar. Out of our current options I prefer McMullan at #10, I think he's played best in that role in Robbie's first few games.
    Black and tangerine is of the same opinion TTT, ive no seen McMullan play there yet so cant comment.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Black and tangerine is of the same opinion TTT, ive no seen McMullan play there yet so cant comment.
    I think McMullan is the best we have for the No10 at the minute, but i would like to see Clark given a chance sometime to see if he can improve. And as much as i am beginning to dislike King, the Aird/King/McMullan swapping around is good to watch and certainly gives the opposition something to think about.

I also think Curran and Safranko has the potential to destroy teams given the right back up. But as it looks like we still play 4-2-3-1, i dont think the 2 of them fit in! Mmmm, 3-5-2though......

Wld like to see Clark given chance also bt wasn’t sure if he was nt match fit or doesn’t like a tackle against Alloa. He will score goals though.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    He's always right.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Aird McMullan King
    Safranko

For me on Friday
    I agree. With the form of the other three who have been excellent under RN I think the choice is King or Curran/Clark.

Personally I think Safranko and Clark could be a good duo but as 4-2-3-1 is preferred I expect King to get the nod

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    ...but as 4-2-3-1 is preferred...
    Is it though? It's quite hard to tell but I'm sure I've read it mentioned Robbie plays the 4-4-1-1 formation. Regardless it's amazing how much the issue of formation becomes much less of a discussion point with the fans when the team is winning.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)