The County co manager talkin keech in the scotsman, you aren't allowed to celebrate an important win, forget that our celebrations were for various reasons, I hope they do store it and he sees 6k arabs celebrating after their next trip to Tannadice, he will probably cry

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...-1-4827619/amp

Whatever Robbie Neilson has instilled, though, Stuart Kettlewell, the frustrated Ross County co-manager, felt they “lacked class” in avenging September’s 5-1 Tannadice trouncing.

Paul Watson’s early strike proved enough to make it four wins and a draw under the new United boss to climb one point behind second-top Ross County and five behind leaders Ayr United.

County’s 11-match unbeaten run was terminated with their first defeat since losing at Cappielow in late August, but Kettlewell was incensed by the Tangerines’ time-wasting antics and wild celebrations at the end.

“We know how this drill works. I’ll stand here and tell you we deserved to win it and Robbie will tell you they did,” the angered County co-manager said. “There’s no way on God’s earth we deserved to lose that game.

“It compounds it when you see some of the antics. They’ve done a number on us today. It was smash and grab.

“I’m a football person and I like my football. When you see people throwing themselves on the ground continually then that’s not football to me.

“It’s that wee lack of class in winning, but we store that up.”